Although a lot less is spoken about men’s health there are many causes that can make men fall sick or be prey to very fatal diseases. So it’s time now that we give proper attention to their health.
The Various Stages In A Man’s Life
There are various stages in a man’s life when they experience many different things that even they feel uncomfortable with. Say for example when in their 20s and 30s they are a bit on the reckless side as they are in the prime of their youth.
That is the period when they behave abnormally by getting involved in risky behaviour. Even if they fall sick, they tend to keep it to themselves. The activities include excessive smoking, alcohol abuse and deaths due to accidents resulting from unusual behaviour. This is the time in fact for them to be taking care of their bodies.
Soon with advancing age, they begin to lose body and muscle mass. As the muscles tend to relax while in their 40s and 50s, they also begin to put on a few extra kilos that only do them more harm than good. They become prone to diseases like heart diseases, high blood pressure and diabetes. Statistics reveal that men are prone to heart ailments 10 years earlier than women and 1 in every 4 males die out of it.
The male hormone testosterone never stops its production, but the levels decrease with advancing age. This decrease in level is responsible for many health problems in men. And when they are well into their 60s and 70s they lose hair and start balding and very commonly face prostate problems that include enlargement and cancer of it.
Age reduces the activity of a male body and, so their calorie intake should also be reduced because it would otherwise only harm them.
How To Prevent Diseases
Timely intervention could save a man his life. They should regularly visit a doctor for screening. This preventive measure could do them very well by detecting problems if there are any at the earliest. It is a well-known fact that men tend to avoid taking care of their health and put off going to the doctor.
I guess they think that it does feel manly going to the doctor. Only about 38% of men visit doctors when required. They only feel the urge of going to doctors only when they are very sick and cannot handle it anymore. This is absolutely wrong.
If they had taken preventive measures at the right time, they could have averted falling seriously sick. Most cases are curable diseases. But again, research says that married men are more likely to go to the doctor than singles.
Some Basic Check-Ups That Are Suggested For Men
There are some common conditions that most males suffer from and that needs immediate screening so that it could be nipped off at the bud stage. These common conditions could be:
- Diabetes – Nowadays, this has become a dominant disease in most people and, if it is in their family history, there is no doubt about them taking preventive measures and screening.
- Colon cancer – if they have a history of the disease in the family, they should be extra careful. This screening should begin from age 50.
- Depression – Lifestyle and life pressures lead to depression. It should be due attention otherwise it could have fatal effects.
- High cholesterol levels – After 35, be sure to go for medical checkups regularly to avoid such a condition and preventive measures.
- HIV – Men of every age should be screened for this.
- High blood pressure – All men should take this test every 2 years to make sure that their blood pressure levels are normal
- Lung cancer – if a man has smoked then he should definitely take this screening test.
- Prostate problems – this is a problem that almost all males face. So be careful and visit the doctor at the slightest difference in the body and its conditions.
There are many Men’s Health Medicines that could help you to avert any unwanted conditions of the body. With advancing age men tend to go low on their energy levels, even such conditions have medicines that you could buy. It will help men experience boosting of energy.
Sexual Health Of Men
The sexual health of men also suffers a setback with the advancement of age. Men tend to spend a lot of money buying over the counter medications for such issues. But they tend to avoid going to the doctor. Sexual health has a direct being on the well being of men. It leads them to depression.
In such circumstances, men feel that it is better to buy medicine over the counter because they at times feel very shy to talk about their conditions to the doctor. So the easiest solution would be to Buy Men’s Health Medicines Online.
With so many problems in a man’s life, it is always advisable to visit a doctor from time to time so that many bigger unfortunate circumstances can be prevented and they can lead a perfectly happy and healthy life.