web hosting | hosting | best web hosting | web hosting services | web hosting services in india | web hosting india | web hosting provider | hosting provider | best hosting provider | web hosting service provider | hosting service provider
Google Ads are a tried-and-true marketing approach in which the more you put in, the more you get back. Your ad budget can quickly be depleted due to severe competition driving up cost-per-clicks (CPCs). There are many ways to receive free Google Ads promo codes, whether you’re new to Google Ads and want to try it out before investing in a larger budget, or you’re a seasoned user. However, we’ll teach you how to acquire free advertising credits in the hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars.
1. Check With Providers You’re Already Using
It’s fairly uncommon for providers to include free Google Ads credits and promo codes as part of their plans and packages, so chances are you already have some. If you use WordPress to build your site, for example, you’re using a web hosting service, and the finest web hosts frequently include free ad credits. Why aren’t you using WordPress? It’s no problem. Squarespace and Wix, two of the most popular all-in-one site builders, also include free Google Ads credits.
Here are the different companies that give a free Google Ads promo code that you’re probably using:
Web hosts: It’s not uncommon for web hosting companies to offer Google Ads promo codes and coupons to its customers.
- Site builders: If you opted for a site builder instead of WordPress, and therefore don’t need web hosting, you can still get free ad money with providers such as Squarespace, Wix, and Weebly, all of which include a $100 Google Ads credit with premium plans.
- Business tools and software: In addition to the above, you might also be using a product or tool that offers its customers a free Google Ads promo code. For example, Divvy is a business card and expense management platform that offers users $150 in Google Ads credits (on top of a lot of other money-saving extras).
It’s worthwhile to check with the providers you already use to see if there are any free ad coupons or credits available. Your website providers are the greatest place to start, but other business and marketing tools and platforms may also offer free credits.
2. Search Coupon Sites
Coupon aggregation sites are a fantastic place to look for Google Ads discount coupons. CouponFollow is one of the top resources. It’s unique in that, unlike other well-known discount sites, it gets its results directly from Google rather than from numerous third-party companies. If you’re not new to Google Ads, check out sites like RetailMeNot and Coupons.com for existing user discounts.
Here are a few of the best coupon sites to find Google Ads promo codes:
It’s worth periodically checking these sites for promo codes, especially around holidays as it’s fairly common for promo codes to be available on a short-term basis during holidays and special events.
3. Claim Codes Directly From Google
Last but not least, there’s Google. One of the easiest ways to receive promo codes and free advertising credits is to go straight to the source. Google not only gives new users free ad credits to get them started, but it also gives existing users free ad credits on a regular basis. Special programmes, such as free loans to organisations and $340 million in free Google Ads for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) as a kind of COVID relief, are included.
Here are a handful of Google Ads’ most popular programmes for earning free ad money:
- New and returning user incentives: If you’re new to Google Ads, or haven’t advertised in a while, Google will give you $100 in ad credit after you spend $25 to help you get started. Check your Google Ads account to see if you have any available ad credits and incentives directly from Google.
- COVID relief for SMBs: Google is giving existing SMB advertisers up to $1,000 in free ad credit. To qualify, you must have actively been using Google Ads for 10 out of 12 months in the last year. There’s no application process—Google will simply allocate it to those who qualify. Learn more about the COVID-19 Google Ad Credits program.
- Google Ad Grants for nonprofits: Google wants to help those on a mission to help others, so it has a grant program for registered nonprofits. Learn more about Google Ad Grants to see if you qualify and how you can advertise for free on Google.
Visit Google online to check current promo codes and to learn more about its special programs for nonprofit organizations and SMBs.
Additional Ways to Get More Out of Your Ad Spend
It’s not just about getting free Google Ads promo codes. Ultimately, you want to maximize your ad spend so that it goes further and sees a higher return on advertising spend (ROAS). Help your budget go further by using negative keywords and high-quality landing pages that convert, optimizing ads, and using a professional ad management service. Additionally, consider using other paid search platforms, such as Microsoft Ads (formerly Bing Ads) or paid social, such as Facebook Ads.
Here are a few other ways to help you get more out of your ad spend (and increase ROAS):
- Use negative keywords: Businesses waste a ton of ad spend on irrelevant keywords. Avoid this by reviewing keywords to see when your ad displays, and adding any irrelevant or low-quality keywords to your negative keywords list.
- Use quality landing pages: It’s one thing to get clicks, but getting conversions is another whole thing. Don’t waste money on clicks that link to pages that don’t effectively convert. Instead, invest in great landing pages to help increase your return on investment (ROI). If you’re not sure how to do this, try the leading landing page builder platform, Leadpages.
- Optimize ads: Advertisers that get the most out of their Google Ads budget are those that continuously work to optimize and improve their ads. By fine-tuning your campaigns, you can actually decrease your CPCs, which helps you get more clicks for your budget and a higher return on your campaigns.
- Get a higher ROI with ad management: If you’re not a Google Ads expert, it might be worth outsourcing to those who are. Professional ad management will help your campaigns reach your advertising goals. What’s more is that professional management doesn’t need to come at a high price. Instead, maximize your budget with Hibu.
- Try other paid search platforms: Google Ads isn’t the only paid search platform, and for many it’s also not the cheapest. Consider diversifying and using Microsoft Ads to help your ad spend go further. It also offers new users a $100 ad credit after spending $25.
- Try paid social ads: Stretch your advertising budget further by using paid social ads, such as Facebook Ads. Average CPCs tend to be lower than Google Ads, and it gives you the unique opportunity to reach very specific audiences using advanced targeting options. Get more information on Facebook advertising costs.
If you’re already doing a lot of these things, or if they feel like a lot of work, it’s probably time to outsource your Google Ads. Using a professional ad management provider, such as Hibu, allows you to get back to business while ensuring that your ads are of the highest quality and that you are getting the most return on your ad expenditure. What a win-win situation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I use Google to advertise my business?
Businesses use Google to advertise their business because it provides an affordable way to gain visibility online and increase sales. It gives you the chance to rank at the top of search results for a specific search term in case you wouldn’t rank organically.
How much does Google advertising cost?
The cost of advertising on Google varies by a number of factors. Pay-per-click (PPC) works like how it sounds—you only pay for the clicks your ad receives and not by the number of times your ad shows. This fee is called your cost-per-click (or CPC). CPCs vary from as little as less than 20 cents to more than $30 per click. However, the average CPC is just under $3.