Etihad Airways Cancellation Policy | How to Cancel Flight
Once the cancellation is done everyone is worried about the refund like what will be the refund amount, and whether they will get refund or not, so here we are discussing Etihad Airways cancellation policy which you should always remember before flight cancellation.
1. Whenever you cancel your booked Etihad Airlines flight ticket within 24 hours of purchase, you can get a full refund for the canceled flight.
2. Your flight ticket must be refundable to get refund on cancellation on Etihad Airlines
3. No refund will be available for all non-refundable flight tickets, however you can earn travel points for making other flight reservations.
4. Refund amount will be paid in the same manner as flight transaction for flights booked by credit or debit cards
5. Once the Etihad Air flight refund request is made, it will be processed within 7 working days
Cancellation Fee on Flight Tickets in Etihad Airlines
Sometimes plans change and force you to cancel that beloved flight that you have been waiting for months. If you've ever been in a situation where you've needed to cancel an Etihad flight, you know that the process can be costly and can be easily overcome with the right information.
Every flight cancellation incurs certain charges if the booked flight is not covered under the refund policy and here are discussed the cancellation charges of Etihad airline.
1. Etihad Airlines has a cancellation fee for both domestic and international flights.
2. A cancellation fee of $100 to $500 applies for ticket cancellation requests after 24 hours as a risk-free cancellation
3. If the ticket is canceled more than 24 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight, Etihad will be charged $100 to $400 as a cancellation fee.
For more information on cancellation or refunds, tune in to the Etihad Airlines cancellation team, skilled professionals at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide you with the most guaranteed and long lasting flight deals.