Everest Base Camp Trek
The main attractions of the Everest Base Camp Trek is the Base Camp of the Everest, the culture andthe life style of the inhabitant Sherpas , the Tengbuche Monastery – one of there preventative of the Tibetan Buddhism and many other mountains such as Lothse,Nupse, Amadablam, Island peek, Pumari and many unnamed maintains.
The Everest Base Camp Trek starts form the small air port at lukla and gradually go to the Base Camp and basically it takes to takes about 2 weeks and we have designed the itinerary to the Everest as below however, we can tailor trip to the Everest Base Camp according to your time frame, budget and interest so, please feel always free to contact us for the further information and the tailor trips.
Day 01.Arrive at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02. Full day of sightseeing of Kathmandu valley.
Day 03.Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2886m) and Trek toPhakding (2610m) - 3.5 hours-:
Day 04.Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m.) - 6Hours:
Day 05.Rest day at Namche Bazaar (3440 m) foracclimatization:
Day 06.Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3867 m.) - 5Hours:
Day 07.Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4260 m.)- 5Hours:
Day 08.Rest day at Dingboche (4260 m.) for acclimatization:
Day 09.Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4930 m.)- 5 Hours:
Day 10.Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp via Gorakshep(m.) 6-7 Hours:
Day 11.Trek from Gorakshep to Kala Patthar (5545m.) andtrek to Pheriche (4243m.)- 7 Hours:
Day 12.Trek from Pheriche to Tyangboche (3867 m.)- 4 Hours:
Day 13.Trek from Tyangboche to Namche Bazaar (3440 m) 4-5Hours:
Day 14.Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2886 m.)- 6 Hours:
Day 15. Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu. We will take an earlymorning flight back to Kathmandu, Free time, Shopping- Overnight at hotel.
Day 16.Transfer to international airport for your finalflight departure.
- Airport picks up and Drop by private Car.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking with hotel tea/coffee.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private Car, Flight ticket (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu)./ domestic airport tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS)Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide,
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation,Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, and walking stick,if necessary.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- Entrances fees while do the sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot Shower during the Trek.
- International airfare.
- Tips for the guide.