Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp trek on the hill of the Annapurna south specially designed for those trekkers who love to enjoy the floras and faunas, panoramic view of the Himalayan range in a comfortable way including Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail, Nilgiri, Tukuche Peak and other Himalayan ranges.
The Annapurna Base Camp is a typical walk right into the heart of the Annapurna Mountains and our gentle walk start from lowland to the wonderful high mountains with breathtaking view of the Annapurna ranges. The trekking ends at a point where you are virtually surrounded by towering Himalayan peaks.
Annapurna Base camp takes about 2 weeks time however we can tailor this trek as per time, budget and interests- and we have designed the following itinerary for the Annapurna Base Camp and you can always feel free tocontact us for the further information and tailored trips:
Day 01. Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters) and transfer to hotel.
Day 02. Full day of sightseeing of Kathmandu..
Day 03. Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 Kilo meter west of Kathmandu)- 6 Hours:.
Day 04. Drive from Pokhara (915 m.) to Nayapul (1050m.) andTrek to Tikhedunga( 1577m)- 4 Hours:
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2675m)- 6 Hours.
Day 06. Hike to Poon Hill (3180m.) and trek to Tadapani (2675m.)- 6 hours:
Day 07. Trek from Tadapani (2675m.) to Chomrong- 5 Hours:
Day 08. Trek from Chhomrong to Himalaya (2500.)- 7 Hours:
Day 09 . Trek from Himalaya to Annapurna Base Camp (4170 m.)– 7 hours
Day 10. Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Dovan (2630m.)- 6Hours:
Day 11. Trekking from Dovan to Jhinudanda (1750m.)- 6 Hours:
Day 12.Trek from Jhinudanda to Nayapul and drive toPokhara- 7 hours
Day 13. Drive from Pokhara to Kathamndu ( 6 Hours).
Day 14. Transfer to international airport for your finalflight departure.
- Airport picks up and Drop by private car.
- Three nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the above itinerary.
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including Kathmandu Durbar Squire, Monkey Temple, Pasupatinath and Bouddhanath as per the above itinerary.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation by Standard Tourist bus from Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathamndu and by car from Pokhara to Trekking Starting Point and trek ending point to Pokhara .
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS)Permit.
- Inexperienced, helpful and friendly Guide.
- Salary,Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for The Guide.
- Two nights’ accommodation in Pokhara as per the givenitinerary including breakfast.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passports Size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your personal expenses.
- The entire bar bills.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Entrances Fees while visiting Kathmandu on second day.
- Tips for the guide.