The global next-generation in-vehicle infotainment market was estimated to be at $21.1 billion in 2021, which is expected to grow with a CAGR of 22.1% and reach $155.2 billion by 2031. The growth in the global next-generation in-vehicle infotainment market is expected to be driven by technological advancements in infotainment systems and increasing sales of electric vehicles around the world.
Read Report Overview: Next-Generation In-Vehicle Infotainment Market
Additionally, the shifting consumer preferences in terms of connectivity requirements and safety concerns have also resulted in the adoption of infotainment systems as a major interior feature in modern-day automobiles.
Many surveys have established the fact that car buyers today are more concerned about the dashboard features rather than under-the-hood features in automobiles.
This massive shift in consumer preferences has provided a viable opportunity for automotive manufacturers to gain a strong ground in this domain.
Demand – Drivers and Limitations
Following are the demand drivers for the global next-generation in-vehicle infotainment market:
- Emergence of various technologies such as 5G and AI
- Shift toward location-based advertising and e-commerce
- Increase in demand for in-vehicle displays
The market is expected to face some limitations too due to the following challenges:
- Safety and security issues
Reasons to Buy this Report
This exclusive report on the global next-generation in-vehicle infotainment market will help in the following ways:
- Extensive competitive benchmarking of the top 25 players (including point and multiple solution companies) has been done to offer a holistic view of the next-generation in-vehicle infotainment landscape.
- Market ranking analysis based on product portfolio, recent developments, and regional spread.
- Startup analysis with an overview and analyst viewpoint has also been provided.
View the report on Global Next-Generation In-Vehicle Infotainment Market
Who should buy this report?
Next-generation in-vehicle infotainment manufacturers and electric vehicle manufacturers can buy this report.
Analyst's Take on the Market:
According to Girish Jambale, Senior Research Associate, BIS Research, "The market is evolving rapidly and is anticipated to continue to spur at the same pace in the following years. Businesses are developing innovative solutions and launching new products in the market. Collaborations and product launches are key strategies assisting the market's growth. The massive shift in consumer preferences has provided a viable opportunity for automotive manufacturers to gain a strong ground in this domain. Moreover, increasing awareness regarding the infotainment systems and connected cars and growing safety concerns are expected to increase the adoption of in-vehicle infotainment systems globally."
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are some of the major factors and trends that are impacting the next-generation in-vehicle infotainment market?
- What are some of the key revolutions impacting the next-generation in-vehicle infotainment market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the next-generation in-vehicle infotainment market across the globe, and how are the players within the ecosystem improvising/innovating to mitigate the impact?
- What are the leading production technologies and end use sectors in the market, and how are they going to perform in the coming years?
- For a new company looking to enter the next-generation in-vehicle infotainment market, which areas could it focus upon to stay ahead of the existing competition?
- What kinds of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to strengthen their market position in the industry?