The Strategic Assessment of Launch Vehicle Payload Market report by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a CAGR of 21.10% based on launches during the forecast period 2017 to 2028. Major countries, such as the U.S. in North America, have a presence of major players and intense competition, making it the most technologically advanced region in the market. The companies in the region secure contracts from end users, such as defense, commercial, and government agencies, for the manufacturing and launch of satellites and other different payloads.
Read Report Overview: Launch Vehicle Payload Market
The global launch vehicle payload market is gaining widespread importance owing to the increasing number of satellite launches and focus of space industry on a deep space exploration mission. Moreover, the focus of space companies on reducing launch service costs and the emergence of private players in the space industry are some of the factors that may propel the market growth in the coming years.
Scope of the Launch Vehicle Payload Market
The purpose of the market analysis is to examine the launch vehicle payload market outlook in terms of factors driving the market, trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The launch vehicle payload market is further segmented based on type, orbit, and region. The type section is segmented into heavy lift launch vehicle (2,201kg and Above) and Small-Lift Launch Vehicle (2,200kg and below). The section is further segmented by different orbits, including lower earth orbit(non-polar inclined), sun-synchronous orbit) and polar orbit), medium Earth orbit , geostationary Earth orbit and highly elliptical orbit.
The launch vehicle payload market is also segmented under four major regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World. Data for each of these regions is provided in the market study.
Key Companies in the Global launch Vehicle Payload Market
The key market players in the global launch vehicle payload market include Space X, OneWeb, Iridium Communication, Telesat, US Space force, O3b Networks, Planet Labs, Amazon, Swarm Technologies, Kepler Communication, SatRevolution, NanoAvionics, Spire Global, BlackSky Global, and Lacuna Space, among others.
Request For Sample: https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1022&type=download
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for launch vehicle payload during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global launch vehicle payload market?
- Which type of global launch vehicle payload market (heavy-lift launch vehicle and small-lift launch vehicle) is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What was the number of launches generated in the global launch vehicle payload market by major countries such as the U.S., Russia, the U.K., China, India, Japan, and other countries in 2019, and what are the estimates by 2028?
- Which orbit, namely geosynchronous earth orbit, medium earth orbit, or lower earth orbit (non-polar inclined, sun-synchronous orbit, polar Earth orbit), is expected to dominate the global launch vehicle payload market in the coming years?
- Which are the key players in the global launch vehicle payload market, and what are the new strategies that are being adopted by them to make a mark in the industry?
- What major opportunities do the global launch vehicle payload market companies foresee in the next 10 years?
- What is the competitive strength of the key leading players in the global launch vehicle payload market?