The global immersion cooling market was estimated to be at $251.0 million in 2021, which is expected to grow with a CAGR of 36.3% and reach $1,605.5 million by 2027. The growth in the global immersion cooling market is expected to be driven by increased water scarcity and boosting numbers of number of colocation and hyper data centers.
- Immersion cooling highly impacts thermal managements techniques with the use of dielectric coolants which can be potentially used on high-density data centres. This dielectric liquid permits deploying CPU and GPU clusters much closer collectively, i.e., in high-density configurations, while protecting crucial elements from thermal and environmental risks.
- Immersion cooling bridges the gap between traditional and future data centres. It not only improves the data infrastructure system efficiency but also cuts by a huge margin the amount of energy consumed. This leads to reduced energy bills and carbon footprint.
Impact of COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the revenues have gone down slightly in 2020 and may resume an uptrend gradually from 2021. Therefore, immersion cooling companies have adopted strategies to come back positively from this crisis, and therefore, the global immersion cooling market is anticipated to bounce back more robustly in the future. This is due to increase in data usage by 34% from the pre-pandemic times.
Read Report Overview: Immersion Cooling Market
Recent Developments in the Global Carbon Neutral Data Center Market
- In May 2022, Alibaba Cloud, the foundation of Alibaba Group's digital technology and innovation efforts, announced the opening of its third sustainable data center in Germany to meet the growing demand for digital transformation from clients across Europe.
- In May 2022, nZero, a carbon management platform, and Corscale, the Patrinely Group's data center platform, partnered to provide customers with a sustainability solution that enables 24x7 carbon accounting and emission tracking.
- In March 2022, Normative, a Swedish startup sponsored by Google, released a free version of its carbon emissions tracker as businesses around the world struggled to figure out ways of managing their carbon impacts.
- In March 2022, Amazon Web Services (AWS) allowed customers to access a tool that measures the carbon footprint of cloud usage and compares it to the expected footprint of a data center located on-site.
Hyperscale Data Centers to Witness the Maximum Growth during the Forecast Period 2022-2027
Carbon neutral data centers come equipped with various types of technologies and advancements. These technologies comprise hyperscale centers, enterprise, colocation data centers, and others, which include modular and mobile data facilities.
The global carbon neutral data center market (by product and by data center type) is expected to be dominated by hyperscale data centers. This is because most of the leading hyperscale and cloud service providers have committed to going carbon neutral.
Why Should You Buy the Report?
Following are some key reasons to buy the report on the global carbon neutral data center market:
- In-depth analysis of 100 data center providers
- Region-based government programs and initiatives, along with a detailed scenario of six significant key associations and consortiums
- Region and country-level market estimations based on application and product segments
- Detailed analysis of 38 major investments in carbon neutral data center market
- Extensive competitive benchmarking of the top 30 data center players
Get Free Sample: https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1286&type=download
Existing Competitive Landscape
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on primary research inputs gathered from a network of industry experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration.
- ABB Group
- Alibaba Group
- Alphabet Inc
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Digital Realty Trust
- Eaton Corporation plc
- Equinix, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- ANS Group Limited
- NEXTDC LTD.
Analyst's Take on the Market
According to Rakhi Tanwar, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, "Carbon neutral data center is expected to be a great replacement of the conventional power sources and techniques used for operating data centers. Through the adoption of renewable sources of energy, the global climate neutral goals can be achieved, and carbon emissions can be mitigated along with an increase in storage capacity."