So, you finally decided to start your workout from home and say “No” to excuses. If yes, then it’s excellent for you to boost your fitness level. But, here is a problem that most of you have to think about what fitness equipment you should buy.
But, don’t worry; today, we help you out with a better solution.
If I had thought of doing a workout at home, then I would like Olympic Barbell.
Hmm!! But why?
An Olympic barbell is the most fundamental piece of weight training equipment in the fitness industry. Olympic Barbells are made for men & women, offering an ideal fit for a range of weight training routines from basic training programs to intense Crossfit workouts. Plus, they are highly versatile and durable, with a tensile strength of 216,200 PSI. It also allows bodybuilders to lift heavier compared to dumbbells. Another advantage of using barbells is that you can work for more muscle groups simultaneously.
What about the Purchase?
When it comes to the Purchase of the Olympic barbell, then nowadays, it is straightforward. Yes, from any online store or your nearby equipment shop, you can easily purchase. But still, many questions come to your mind. Because you are spending money, what benefit of the equipment is not good, and none of our work comes?
Let me guess what you probably think before buying an Olympic barbell?
How much does an Olympic barbell cost?
What should I look for in an Olympic barbell?
What is the best Olympic barbell?
Our Olympic bars supposed to spin?
How much does a 7-foot Olympic bar weigh?
What type of Olympic lifting movements do they offer?
In this guide, we help you to clear all your question and queries regarding the bar up or Olympic barbell purchase:
1. Olympic barbell cost: Aesthetically speaking, you can buy a good quality barbell that will meet your weight training routine at around $250. The price may vary because they are also available in different weight and quality. It includes:
Rogue Bar 2.0: Cost $280 approx.
Rogue Ohio Power Bar: Cost $295 approx.
Power Bar Runner-Up: In between $150 and $350 approx.
Rogue Ohio Bar - Stainless Steel: Ranges in between $299 to $350 approx.
2. Things to look for during Purchase:
During the purchase process, there are a few things that you should consider:
Don’t forget the purpose of Purchase (like purchasing for simple weight lift training or cross-fit workout)
The genuine price
The quality of bar (Only prefer high tensile strength steel)
And finally the coating
3. Best Olympic Barbell: It is challenging to analyze which one is the best option. Generally, it depends on your needs. Yes, here are some suggestions:
If you want to perform Olympic lifts, then The Rogue Bar 2.0 Bar is the perfect option. It is an all-rounder and allows you to perform lifting in perfect form.
For beginners, Ranger Barbell is the right Purchase. Easy to use for entry-level and ideally perfect for the home user.
If looking for weightlifting, Rogue 28mm IWF Olympic Barbell you can see for Purchase.
Are you looking for an all-rounder workout routine? Barbell Stainless Bearing Bar is one of the best Olympic barbells.
4. Olympic Bars Supposed To Spin: Yes, Olympic Bars provide ease of spinning. It helps in smoother lifting experiences and also saves the wrist and elbow from injury. When you rotate the barbell sleeves, it rotates the weight when you move and reduces the amount of force.
5. 7-foot Olympic bar weight: It’s around 44 Pounds and ideal for weight lifting, bench press, and cross-training Workouts.
6. Lifting Moves with Olympic bar: Generally, lifting moves depend on which Olympic barbell you have purchased. The most of lifting moves you can perform are:
Power Clean (Ideally perfect for all level)
Squat Snatch (Intermediate to advanced)
Squat Clean (Intermediate to advanced)
Front Squat (All Level)
Push Jerk (Intermediate to advanced)
Now, I hope you have all the facts you need to choose the right and affordable Olympic barbell. If you are still looking for a suggestion, then RAW fitness equipment is Australia’s leading fitness home gym and commercial gym equipment store. You can consult with them. They will be happy to assist you!