What is Canada PR Assessment Test? – Aptech Visa
The first stage in determining if an applicant is qualified for the Canada PR procedure is the Canada PR evaluation. In order to do the evaluation, candidate credentials must be checked on a variety of grounds that consider both quantitative and qualitative factors.
The quantitative components evaluate and determine if the candidate has obtained a minimum of 67 points out of 100 on a variety of criteria, including:
1. Age - points decrease with age but are typically fully earned until age 35.
2. Education — the more points, the greater education.
3. Work experience - 5 to 6 years of experience is required to qualify, however in some jurisdictions, 10 years of experience will earn you the most points.
4. Language proficiency - once more, the higher the score, the more points.
5. A number of additional characteristics, such as having family or receiving school or work experience in Canada, having a job offer from a Canadian employer, speaking French, etc.
There are various online tools that may be used to determine your eligibility scores, but it's always advisable to make sure that the platform or tool is certified and that the requirements and guidelines for scoring are up to date.
The great majority of these online resources are typically click-bait and merely seek to collect your personal data. It is crucial to understand that a lot of fraud occurs as a result of these stolen data.
A candidate who is committed to obtaining permanent residence in Canada must get qualified advice from an authorised immigration consultant. We are ICCRC certified, which essentially means that the Canadian government has given us permission.
The qualitative parts of the Canada PR Assessment procedure essentially call for examining candidate credentials against a number of different criteria, including:
1. Aligning job experience with education.
2. Check to see if the university, college, institute, and programme are qualified and earn points.
3. Using the proper NOC code or job code.
4. Possesses medical eligibility and screening.
5. Ensuring that the candidate has the necessary finances on hand at the proper time for the programme.
6. No issues with the candidate's background would prevent it from being verified.
7. It must be easy for every member of the family to obtain approval.
8. All necessary documents, including those proving work experience, birth date, fund composition, sponsorship, etc., are provided.
9. Which PNP programmes should be targeted and whether the individual was eligible.
10. The necessary paperwork to obtain immigration clearance in the event of a divorce or separation.
The Canada PR evaluation is necessary to determine which programme would be best for a given individual based on their qualifications.
Conclusion: While the quantitative components of the Canada PR procedure may or may not be calculated online, you will undoubtedly need to go through the whole set of rules, laws, and criteria to accept and determine whether your profile fits. You can get a clear appraisal of your case here with the assistance of an expert and certified person/consultant. Please contact us right away.
For more info, please call: +91-7503832132, +91-9131059075, +91 8447281370 write to us at: email@example.com and Fill out the Free Canada Immigration Assessment Form