Simple Steps to Apply For Canada PR from India in 2022 – Aptech Visa
There are several ways to apply for permanent residency in Canada from India because it is the country from which new immigrants come to Canada in the greatest numbers.
Immigration is expected to become more crucial than ever as Canada works to recover from the economic effects of the coronavirus outbreak.
The federal government declared in its most recent immigration levels plan that it would welcome more than 1.2 million new permanent residents between 2021 and 2023, with annual numbers well over 400,000.
In September 2021 (the most recent month for which data are available), more Indian nationals immigrated permanently to Canada than in any other month in history.
Indian immigrants have had to Immigrate to Canada in greater numbers since June after arriving in relatively small numbers during the first five months of the year as Canada moves closer to its yearly goal of 401,000 immigrants.
What are the options for immigrating to Canada as a Canada Permanent Resident?
- Federal Economic Class
- Provincial Economic Class
- Quebec Immigration
- Business Immigration, including the Start-Up Visa Program
- Temporary Residence First, Then Transition To Permanent
- Family Class Sponsorship
Steps to apply for PR:
- Complete the language proficiency tests before beginning the application procedure as a first step in the PR application process. Get the necessary IELTS scores by taking the test. You might be required to pass a French language test.
- Submit your application together with the necessary paperwork in accordance with the program's requirements.
- Collect the necessary paperwork as proof of your ability to pay for your stay.
- Prepare the records from your medical examination and police verification.
- You will be given a COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) card and informed of your PR status.
How long is Canada PR process?
The Canada PR visa takes 5 to 8 months to process. However, processing times vary depending on the program you used to submit your application. Therefore, if you submitted an application through the CEC program, it will be processed in three to four months.
Other elements that could impact how quickly you process information include:
- Duration of processing your application by the immigration department
- The time required to check the information
- Response time from your end to any information requests
What Is Immigration Under the Family Class?
Candidates in India who have relatives who are already citizens or permanent residents may apply for immigration through the Family Class Sponsorship program.
Which members of your family can be sponsored for immigration to Canada from India?
- Common-law spouse
- Conjugal companion
- Children who are reliant
- Nephews, nieces, granddaughters, and grandchildren who are orphaned, younger than 18, and not married or living with a common-law partner
- Another relative, regardless of age or kinship, but only in certain circumstances
- Travelling with a relative of the aforementioned (for example, spouse, partner, and dependent children).
Obtaining a permanent residence visa for Canada is quite straightforward and uncomplicated, assuming that the applicant meets all qualifying requirements. The Express Entry system, PNP Program, and family sponsorship are just a few of the immigration routes that the Canada Immigration Authority has made available for people to immigrate and become permanent residents of the country. All you have to do is determine which category qualifies you for a PR visa.
Additionally, if you want to apply for a PR visa, you can do so through the Express Entry system and must complete the steps outlined below:
- To determine whether your education is comparable to that of a Canadian institution, first complete your ECA (Educational Credential Assessment).
- Take the IELTS exam and achieve a minimum score of 6 bands overall and in the reading, writing, listening, and speaking parts. Although getting more bands would give you good marks.
- Create an Express Entry profile and be sure to include all pertinent and accurate information.
- Obtain an ITA (Invitation to Apply), PNP or not.
- Submit a request for Canadian permanent residence at last.
Read more: Program for Federally Skilled Workers
You can apply to any provincial nominee program and pass its point test in addition to Express Entry. You must meet certain requirements for each PNP in order to be granted a permanent residence visa for a specific Canadian province. In addition, if you receive a nomination from any PNP, you will receive an additional 600 points.
? Note: You can also read the latest Canada Immigration News and Draw Updates here.
The Family Sponsorship Program allows you to obtain a PR visa if your spouse is a Canadian citizen who is already living and working there. One million immigrants are expected to arrive in Canada over the next three years. You, therefore, have the perfect opportunity to obtain a Canada PR visa and relocate there.
For more info, please call: +91-7503832132, +91-9131059075, +91-8447281370, Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Fill out the Free Canada Immigration Assessment Form