Conversion rate optimization is all about getting your prospective users to take the next step in the purchase funnel by having them download your app or complete an action that makes them more likely to use it regularly.
The right tips to improve app conversion rate is one of the most critical aspects of the software business, and they’re something that app owners should be thinking about constantly. To have excellent conversion rates, you have to understand:
- Users’ needs,
- The user wants, and
- How to get clients from visiting your app store page to using your app regularly.
Converting customers isn’t easy, and improving app conversion rates isn’t always straightforward. Changes in trends mean new opportunities and challenges, which means that you should constantly evolve your conversion strategy.
That’s why we put together this list of the top 15 tips for improving app conversion rates in 2022, so you can make sure that you stay ahead of the competition and generate more sales from your existing customer base.
Top 15 Tips To Improve Your App Conversion Rate
1) Focus on The Top Activities of the App
If a user struggles to accomplish their top tasks in your app, that’s a big problem. As a general rule of thumb, you want to ensure that users can achieve their main functions with three or fewer taps from launch. It might sound like a lot, but think about it — how many times have you had to look through 15 apps before finding one that could do what you needed?
The chances are high that the answer is too many times to count. With so many apps competing for our attention, it’s critical to focus on your app’s ability to accomplish a user’s top tasks quickly and efficiently.
Instead of focusing on all of your app’s features, which can be overwhelming for users, focus on your app’s core features — the ones you know will get used frequently.
Tips to focus on the top tasks of the app –
- Start with a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) that only includes your app’s core features, and then gradually add new features.
- Use analytics to determine which features your users use most frequently, and focus on those first when adding new features to your app.
- Make sure you have a clear understanding of what makes each feature so valuable to users. You can communicate these benefits in your marketing efforts (and throughout your app).
2) Create Fluid UX Flows
Users want to know if your app works efficiently. Make sure that flows from one function to another are logical and well-connected. Better yet, allow users to customize their experience so they don’t have to go back and forth unnecessarily.
Rather than cram too many features into one app, create a suite of apps that cohesively work together, so users don’t feel overwhelmed by too many functions.
3) Ensure it’s Easy to Find App’s Main Functions
Many mobile apps bury their main functionality and force users to shift through menus to find it. Don’t do that. Users want instant gratification, not a treasure hunt.
You should immediately provide users with access to your most popular functions and make it easy to access secondary features or options later on.
Here are some tips on how to do it:
- Place your app’s most popular functions at or near the top of your menu so that users can find them easily.
- Use extensive and bold icons to help users recognize and identify those functions quickly, even if they haven’t used your app before.
You can easily hire dedicated android app developers in India with prior experience in ensuring a smooth UX that allows users to access the core functionalities in no time.
To read more Click Here