Before you buy your first 3d printer, there are a few things that you should consider in the following:
1. First, know your budget. This isn’t about how much you can spend on your 3d printer but how much you have to spend.
If you have a budget, you can’t afford to pay more than that. it is ver important.
2. Know what type of materials you will be printing with. Plastic is the most common material used in 3d printing, and it is cheap and easy to use, but it has its limitations. Ceramic 3d printers are also available, but they require special materials.
3. Find out what type of operating system your 3d printer will use. This is important because it may determine its compatibility with other software you may want to use.
F22 RC Jet Arrows Rc jet GSM alarm system FMS RC Car security camera Hobbystar motor atten soldering gun PCBA factory
4. Consider the size of the model you want to print and how much space you have in your home or office.
5. Know if you want a 3d printer that uses filaments, resin, or a combination of both. Resin-based printers are more expensive but produce better results than most plastic-based printers.
6. Find out what type of customer service the 3d printer company offers. Ask about how many years the company has been in business and how long they have manufactured printers.
7. Know how fast a 3d printer can print a model in terms of mm/min or in /hrs. This will be an essential feature if you design models or print prototypes for clients or students.
8. Finally, there is the issue of open-source vs. commercial software. Open-source software is free, allowing you to modify the programming as you see fit. Commercial software has a fee, but it allows you to print models and use new features right out of the box.
Material widely used in 3D printing
please check it carefully
In the research, we have revealed that the users of 3D printing are starting to realize the advantages they can gain from technology. We expect Proximity printing, direct metal laser sintering, and selective laser sintering to be helpful in the next five years.
By 2017, some companies could find a business model that enables 3D printing at home. There has been an increase in sales volume, and this was an encouraging worldwide sign. But it was not surprising that the customers who use a 3D printer to print their model are primarily in the US.
By 2022, many more people would like to print their models at home. They can find the right 3D printer for their needs with no problems. The companies also made sure that parts, spare parts, and accessories were easily accessible to build a better 3D printer.
In 2022, the sales volume will increase, and most people will buy their printers. And by that time, we expect that 3D printing technology will likely change dramatically and become more commonly used among users.