WhatsApp is not simply the most popular messenger program for communicating with friends and family, with over two billion users. Businesses are increasingly using WhatsApp to communicate with their customers on their preferred platform.
There are many good reasons to use WhatsApp Business – for you and your customers.
• The majority of users use their chat apps multiple times every day. Because WhatsApp is already ingrained in your consumers' everyday routines, it is the simplest and most convenient way for them to contact you.
• 98 percent of mobile messages are opened (compare that to email, which is just 20 percent ). Avoid overflowing inboxes by building a direct, long-term relationship with your customers.
• Messaging enables you to respond more quickly to customer inquiries and answer questions before they deter them from making a purchase. As a result, your conversion rate rises and your client happiness rises.
• Customer service has never been easier, more efficient, or more enjoyable! Send your customers text messages, emoticons, photos, and files of any kind.
Businesses have been using WhatsApp for years. While the messaging service is free, it charges businesses for messages sent. They typically pay by the number of messages they send per month, and the rates vary depending on the region. The existing non-cloud API has been used by tens of thousands of businesses, including BMW, Vodafone, Coppel, Sears Mexico, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, iFood, and Bank Mandiri. The Business API makes it easy for businesses to connect to WhatsApp users on their own.
A business can use the API to create custom messages for customers. The rate limit for sending template messages is 15 messages per second. The rates may be higher for larger businesses, but businesses should keep that in mind when choosing the product to use.
WhatsApp allows businesses to implement chatbots to provide customer service. A bot can be used in the service window, but a real person should be available to answer any questions. The use of Template Messages is a major part of the WhatsApp Business API. By using pre-approved messages, businesses can automate large parts of the service process. They can send personalized messages to customers. The BSPs are listed on Facebook's directory.
A business can create a customized messaging app to market to WhatsApp users. To test the Business API, a customer must send a text message to their personal WhatsApp number. The WADebug tool can be used to check that the application is set up correctly. During that time, the WhatsApp app must send the message to all of the users in the account. However, a customer can use a WADebug tool to verify that the WhatsApp Business API is working properly.
SpaceEdge Technology allows marketers to create automated messages for their customers. For example, a company can deliver messages to customers after a transaction has occurred on the site and you can also send out boarding passes and flight tickets to customers. In addition to delivering automated messages, the Business API can be integrated with email, Facebook Messenger for Business, and Viber Business Messaging. If you're using the API in your own marketing strategy, you can integrate it seamlessly with the other apps you're using.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF WHATSAPP BUSINESS API?
· The platform is friendly to users and is compatible with most messaging services: It can connect to a CRM via integrations. Apart from connecting to the CRM, it can send automated messages to customers. There are other advantages of integrating the Business API with other apps. The first is that it can connect with other social media accounts. A business can integrate this application with other apps. It is compatible with WhatsApp to send and receive messages.
· A WhatsApp Business API also allows brands to send messages to their customers: These messages can be promotional or offer relevant information. For example, the World Health Organization uses WhatsApp for messaging. In addition to messaging, brands can also create and integrate applications. The new API can be used to automate sales processes. For example, a brand can send promotional messages to its customers. This helps to reach a larger audience. In the future, the new API will make it easier to build and deploy custom-made apps.
· WhatsApp Business API can be a useful tool for businesses to use for customer service: During the service window, a WhatsApp bot can communicate with customers and ensure a smooth handover to a human agent. A WhatsApp business API provides pre-approved templates for common service scenarios. These are useful in case of emergencies. The best way to implement the WhatsApp Business API is to consult with a professional.
A business may use the API for a variety of purposes, such as promoting products or services. A company can implement the API for its marketing purposes, or it can use it for customer service. In either case, the API provides valuable insights into a customer's preferences and needs. Furthermore, it can help businesses understand their customers better and improve customer service. For example, it can be used for phone calls and a live agent can respond to a chatbot through a website.
The WhatsApp Business API Service by SpaceEdge Technology is one of the most powerful tools for commerce. Its two billion users make it an ideal place to conduct business. It has also proven itself to be one of the most effective places to do customer support and sales. Even the biggest companies are using the platform, according to market research firm Mobilesquared, which predicts a five-fold growth in its usage by big and medium-sized businesses over the next five years.
NOW, LET’S HAVE A LOOK AT THE FEATURES OF WHATSAPP BUSINESS API.
The API lets brands send messages to customers through the messaging app, without the need to integrate them into a separate app: This can be very helpful for businesses in promoting a product or service. For example, brands can send cart abandonment messages to encourage low-funnel users to convert. In addition, the API allows businesses to create messenger templates. But there are certain limitations. Before you begin using the API, make sure to choose a service provider who will help you get approved by WhatsApp.
The API allows businesses to send different types of messages: The features you can use will depend on your BSP, so make sure to check with them before you start sending messages. For example, you can send a Message Template after the Session Messaging window closes and reply with it after twenty-four hours. This means that you should only send Message Templates to customers who have opted-in to your marketing campaigns.
In addition, the API allows you to import phone numbers from any address book. You can also send lists of your customers so that they can interact with your business with you. The WhatsApp Business API allows businesses to send multimedia messages and QR codes to consumers. This feature is very useful for businesses that want to promote a product or service to their customers. While it does require more resources, it can significantly improve the customer experience. Besides, the API allows you to customize the experience of your customers.
Before you have decided to use the WhatsApp Business API, you'll need to choose a provider that allows you to access the account on multiple devices. For example, you can choose to have a single account for your customers while the others can use different accounts. With WhatsApp Business API, you can assign a number of people to each person in your company, and each person can handle one inquiry. In addition to this, the WhatsApp Business API also allows you to assign specific inquiries to the relevant personnel.
The ability to send messages to your customers: For instance, you can send promotional content to your customers. For example, you can send a message to a customer if their shopping cart is empty. If they are not willing to buy your product, you can send a message that encourages them to convert. The messaging option is also useful for businesses that want to build a relationship with their customers.
To set up your WhatsApp Business API account, you need to register and set up a profile on the platform. This includes creating your own account, defining the payment method, and creating your own messenger templates. You can also choose to include your website or mobile app as a channel for your business's messages. You can also set up a limit to send messages to your customers. Once you have set up your account, you can add payment methods and add phone numbers.
Once you have a verified business account, you can begin using the WhatsApp Business API. Once you've done this, you can add an official document to your account. This will allow your customers to contact your business and have them buy your product. By allowing them to communicate through WhatsApp, you can secure your future. Your customers can trust you and be confident that they are receiving the best content. You'll be able to reach them wherever you want.
The WhatsApp Business API is not limited to messaging. Moreover, you can integrate it with other CRM and customer journey orchestration tools for seamless integration. You can also easily integrate it with Docker and Web Business Tools. Once you have a successful account, you can use the API to connect your business to the social network. The API is a powerful tool for businesses that want to expand their reach and improve customer satisfaction. Its limitless features are just the beginning.
FOR MORE INFORMATION