Website Heatmap: A Guide to Webmaxy Heatmap
Google pioneered the heatmap technology, which is a navigational map to track the user journey on your website. Unfortunately, Google stopped supporting the heat mapping navigational technology in 2017. Many users confirm that the Google tool no longer works for the websites. However, the good news is great offerings like Webmaxy heatmaps can help you document the user journey and get amazing traction for your business.
Key Benefits of Creating a Heatmap:
- Generate data visualization model for user journey
- Understand user roadmap, and guide users more effectively
- Visualize scrolling patterns to understand the depth of user experience
- Analyse A/B Testing more effectively
- Generate new ideas for business growth
- Fix technical issues with the websites
What is the Available Google Heatmap Software?
Google heatmap, a browser extension named ‘Page Analytics’ has been popular with users for a long time. The extension still offers some amazing benefits as follows.
- The extension works retroactively and uses existing Google Analytics data.
- It does not limit your ability to view pages and works on any page using the GA tracking code.
- The extension offers access to real-time data, and ability to segment visitors.
However, as Google has stopped supporting the heatmap, now the extension is a former shell of itself. It longer receives updates, and many users find it difficult to get it to work. So, if you are interested in a full-fledged product, you should consider Webmaxy heatmaps.
Webmaxy heatmaps offer the following benefits.
Benefits of Webmaxy
- Webmaxy heatmap software can generate three types of heat maps at once. These three are click maps, scroll maps, and move maps. The move maps user mouse movement, as users browse, providing a more in-depth understanding.
- Using Webmaxy, you can segment visitor traffic incoming from both desktop, and mobile separately.
- You can share a link with your stakeholders, to help them understand your business prospects, or challenges.
- You can also download and export the heat map data visualisation, as necessary.
How to Sign-up for Webmaxy?
Step 1: Sign-up for Webmaxy. You can use your Google account to do this.
Step 2: Add Webmaxy’s code using WordPress plugin, Google Tag manager. Once you download the code, you will need to integrate it in your website. You can also capture the code manually, with a simple copy and paste.
Step 3: Enable Session Capture.
Sessions generate continuous heatmaps. When you enable it, these will start functioning automatically, and capture user journeys as intended. Hence, make sure to enable session capture as soon as you integrate code in your website heatmaps tool.
Step 4: Starting using heatmaps using the dashboard settings.
Which Pages are ideal to Target with Heatmaps?
Heatmaps are ideal for pages, which are expiring high rates of visitors, and bounce rates. If you are experiencing a low conversion rate, make sure to add that webpage to your heatmap list. This will ensure a deep insight into user navigational journey, and drive conversions. There is growing evidence that you can increase sales by as much as 30% if you have never used heatmaps before and are experiencing high bouncing rates.
You can use heatmaps in multiple ways. You can use them just to understand the user journey. You can also use them to bring about a change in user behaviour, like driving sales, or guiding users to become more knowledgeable about your products. Be sure to have a clear vision for the road ahead, as heatmaps can give you a ton of knowledge to build a promising vision for your business.
How to do a heatmap & how to read heat maps?
Heatmaps can be used by signing up with a Google account. You can integrate the extension in your chrome browser, and use them simultaneously as needed.
What is the Best heatmap tool for website?
There are many free tools on the market. These are sufficient for novice users, who are simply looking for a short-peek in the website building business. However, if you are looking for a long-term reliable solution, paid tools like Webmaxy are important to buy.