Non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, are widely considered to be one of the most attractive asset classes of 2022 — due to their capacity to support new types of art, unlock digital identities, and empower both creators and investors.
NFT marketplaces have also played a crucial role in concentrating the staggering amounts of interest the NFT ecosystem receives from creators and collectors, and the best NFT marketplaces help to fuel the innovation and growth of the industry.
The Top 9 NFT Marketplaces in 2022
The best NFT marketplaces this year are:
- OpenSea - Highly Liquid and Comprehensive NFT Marketplace
- Launchpad.xyz - Top NFT Marketplace in 2022
- Binance NFT Marketplace - Low Fee NFT Marketplace
- Crypto.com NFT - Popular NFT Platform for Beginners
- Rarible - Multichain NFT Marketplace
- Nifty Gateway - Popular NFT Art Platform
- NBA Top Shot - The Native Marketplace for NBA Top Shots
- SuperRare - Ethereum-based NFT Marketplace and DAO
- Sudoswap - Zero Royalty NFT Platform
The Best NFT Trading Platforms Reviews
According to a recent market review by BlueWeave, the global NFT market is expected to grow by a staggering 23.9% between 2022 and 2028 — becoming an almost $20 billion industry in that time.
As platforms that allow users to easily buy and sell NFTs either directly from their wallet (decentralized platforms) or through a simple centralized interface, NFT marketplaces catalyze much of this growth.
Create NFT Marketplace Platform Like Opensea, Rarible
Get the best NFT Marketplace Development to launch your own NFT Marketplace like Opensea, Rarible, and more from Developcoins.