1) Pega — Pegasystems is a prominent Intelligent Virtual Assistants provider with innovative software. Pega provides software that is designed to help companies handle business issues and complexities, allowing them to make better decisions and increase customer lifetime value.
2) Ultimate.ai — Ultimate.ai, a leading virtual customer care agent builder, is working to improve its customer service automation platform as a “AI-first” ‘no code’ solution that empowers users by allowing them to use AI to develop and design excellent virtual agents.
3) Conversica — Conversica, a leader in Conversational AI, assists several teams and departments within a company in serving their consumers using AI assistants that deliver optimum experiences.
4) IBM Watson Assistant — IBM Watson Assistant is an AI-driven virtual agent from IBM, a technology pioneer, that helps consumers get consistent, rapid, and correct solutions to any of their questions.
5) Microsoft Power Virtual Agents — Microsoft, a tech behemoth, enables businesses and individuals to create sophisticated and intelligent virtual assistants and agents with maximum efficiency and ease.