Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Cyber Security Market 2022-2028” under Services Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The global Cyber Security Market is likely to register a CAGR of over 10.3% with an incremental growth of USD 158 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global cyber security market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the cyber security industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, solution, deployment mode, organization size, end user, and region. The global market for cyber security can be segmented by type: application security, cloud security, content security, end-point security, network security, wireless security. The network security segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global cyber security market. Cyber security market is further segmented by solution: antivirus and antimalware, data loss protection, disaster recovery, encryption, firewall, identity and access management, risk and compliance management, others.
The antivirus and antimalware segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on deployment mode, the cyber security market is segmented into: on-premise, cloud. Globally, the cloud segment made up the largest share of the cyber security market. On the basis of organization size, the cyber security market also can be divided into: large enterprises, small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The large enterprises segment was the largest contributor to the global cyber security market in 2021. Cyber security market by end user is categorized into: BFSI, defense and intelligence, government, healthcare, retail, IT and telecom, others. The cyber security market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- application security
- cloud security
- content security
- end-point security
- network security
- wireless security
- antivirus and antimalware
- data loss protection
- disaster recovery
- identity and access management
- risk and compliance management
By deployment mode:
By organization size:
- large enterprises
- small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
By end user:
- defense and intelligence
- IT and telecom
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global cyber security market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NortonLifeLock Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Thales S.A., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global cyber security market.
- To classify and forecast the global cyber security market based on type, solution, deployment mode, organization size, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global cyber security market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global cyber security market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global cyber security market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global cyber security market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.