Free ESET Nod32 Online Scanner to Remove PC Virus Online
How to run ESET Online Scanner?
An antivirus is a must-have software installed on your system. The internet is a place that can infect your system with viruses and malware. Along with this, a data breach is a common problem, and people are under the constant radar where their information can be stolen. These are some of the reasons why an antivirus has become a quintessential tool.
Easy Steps to Use ESET Online Scanner
- On your web browser, visit http://www.ESET.com/us/online-scanner/. If using Chrome or Firefox you might be prompted to download a utility before going ahead with the other steps.
- Tap Run ESET Online Scanner to initiate the download process of the ESET online scanner.
- Permit all the programs to execute if asked by Windows User Account Control.
- The preset setting is to remove any malicious threats. However, a user has the option to choose the types of application or drive to be scanned, select Customer Proxy Settings, or enlist all the pre-installed antivirus software.
- After picking the settings, tap Start.
- Once the scan is finished, all the harmful threats will be listed.
- You will also have the option to remove the harmful application once an online ESET virus scanner executes the scan.
- Once whatever changes are required are implemented, click Finish.