How to Download and Install McAfee Mobile Security on iOS and Android
Download and Install McAfee Mobile Security on iOS and AndroidWant to set up McAfee Mobile Security on your smartphone? If yes, then you have landed on the right place.
These days, internet theft and hacking are on the peak. It is hard to find a reliable antivirus to protect your mobile. McAfee has maintained its name in the market of best antivirus software. It has over 10 millions of users in the Google Play Store, that means you can trust McAfee.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
Installing McAfee to Your Android Device
We have to download the McAfee from the Google Play Store. So follow the steps given below:
- Head to your Google Play Store.
- Then search for the “McAfee” on the search bar.
- Select the “McAfee Mobile Security” from the results.
- Now press the “Install” button.
- Wait till the installation completes.
- Once the installation completes:
- Open the App.
- Now tap “Find Device or back up.”
- Enter your Email address to register with your McAfee account.
- Hit Next.
- Here you have to do the following things:
- Create account
- Create the 6-digit long pin.
- Now navigate to the Main Menu of the app.
- Click on the orange color ring that has the number which displays on the top of the app.
- Now tap “Set your security question,” and after that, provide the 6-digit pin that we created in our previous steps.
- Provide two questions of your choice and then also enter the relevant answers of both. Hit the Save button.
- After that, click on the “Activate uninstall protection.”
- Hit the Activate button and then press on the Finish button.
How to Download and Install McAfee for iOS devices?
McAfee is currently free for iPhone and iPad so no need to buy the subscription. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the App Store.
- In the search bar, type McAfee and then search for it.
- Select the McAfee Mobile Security from the given apps in the result.
- Hit the “Install” button.
- After it installed on your device open it.
- Tap “Create an account” option if you don’t have one. But if you have an account on McAfee then choose the Log In option on the startup screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Enjoy your free antivirus program on your iOS devices.
Rosy Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.