In this article, we have discussed the ways using which you can access Google Play Store on Fire TV Stick.On comparing Amazon Fire TV Stick and Android TV, we observed there’s one significant feature that differentiates the two television platforms, and that is Google Play Store.
Android TV has an extensive library of apps than Amazon’s Appstore; however, both the platforms run all the Android appsand APKs that are used for installing apps. So, there must be a possibility you can have access to Play Store on Fire TV Stick. Well, for this reason only, we have bought a list of instruction on how you can install the Play Store on a Fire TV Stick, and with that said,let’s proceed further to those steps:
Access Google Play Store on Fire TV Stick
Before we proceed further, please be noted that you cannot directly install Play Store on your Fire TV Stick. However, there’s a workaround you can use for accessing apps directly from the library of the Play Storelets further you can seamlessly use the app on your Fire TV. So, wewill use an open-source client for Play Store. Aurora Store is completely safe to use. With that said, let’s proceed further to the steps to access Google Play Store on Fire TV Stick:
- First, you need to head over to the latest Aurora Store APK and download it. For easy sideloading, we would suggest you download the Aurora Store APK on your Android device. Then proceed further to the steps mentioned below to sideload and install the APK on your Fire TV Stick. The first method mentioned is the easiest one, so we would recommend you to initiate the process using that. In case it doesn’t work, you may head over to the methods mentioned further.
- To sideload the APK on your Fire TV Stick, you need to install SFTTV and Total Commander app on your Fire TV Stick from Amazon’s Appstore. Further, you need to install the SFTTV app on your Android device. Now, you can sideload the Aurora Store APK to your Fire TV Stick.
- Then, launch the Total Commanderapp you haveinstalled on your Fire TV Stick and further figure out the Aurora Store APK. You will see it in the “Download” folder.
- Tap on it in order to install the app. Further, you need to allow Total Commander to “Install Unknown Apps.” This option will appear on the next page.
- Lastly, press “Install,” and Aurora Store (the Play Store client) will get sideloaded on your Fire TV Stick.
- Further, you need to launch it and tap on “Next” to give storage permissions. Then, you need to press the button “Anonymous,” and everything will be taken care of by Aurora Store itself. We would strongly recommend you not to enter your Google credentials. This is because the app itself says it violates Google’s Terms and Conditions. So, your account may get blacklisted or deactivated by Google. However, if you face login issues or apps aren’t getting installed, you can create a new Google account and use it on the Aurora Store.
- Once the procedure is completed, you can access Aurora Store on your Fire TV Stick. The icon looks pretty similar to Google Play Store. With that said, do keep in mind that the Fire TV remote doesn’t work well with Aurora Store, and you might have to use a mouse in some cases. Also, to install apps, you need to allow Aurora Store the permission to “Install Unknown Apps.” That’s all you need to-dos.
So, this is how you can have access to thousands of Play Store apps on your Fire TV Stick. The process of installing the Play Store client is easy, straightforward, and glitch-free. That’s all from us for this article. Please do let us know in the comment section in case you face any issues.
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles for Tekwire on Norton, Webroot, McAfee, Microsoft Office and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience. To get in touch with the internet security service provider, just dial 844-479-6777.
SOURCE : Google Play Store