Global Corporate Training Market Insights
The global Corporate Training market was valued at USD 345.56 Billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 493.32 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.90% over the forecast period (2022 - 2028).
Corporate training is a system of learning activities aimed at empowering employees to perform better in the workplace. Corporate training improves employee productivity, motivation, performance, and retention, which in turn helps organizations achieve their business goals. There are two types of training methods, which include virtual training methods and face-to-face training methods. Furthermore, the Corporate Training market analysis is done on the basis of regions, key players, and segments.
Get free full sample report copy at : https://skyquestt.com/report/corporate-training-market
Global Corporate Training Market Segmental Analysis
- By Training Program: Technical Training, Soft Skills, Quality Training, Compliance, Others Training Program.
- By Industry: Retail, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Financial Services, Professional Services, Public Enterprises, Information Technology, Others Industries.
Get free sample copy at : https://skyquestt.com/sample-request/corporate-training-market
Global Corporate Training Market Competitive Landscape
The Corporate Training market is highly competitive, with the existence of numerous major firms operating in both domestic and international markets. The industry's top players are embracing strategic collaboration initiatives to improve market share and profitability. Some of the major players in the market are Adobe Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Franklin Covey Co., and John Wiley and Sons Inc. among others who are driving the market.
Top Player’s Company Profiles
- Adobe Inc. (US)
- Cisco Systems Inc. (US)
- City and Guilds Group (UK)
- D2L Corp. (Canada)
- Franklin Covey Co. (US)
- GP Strategies Corp. (US)
- John Wiley and Sons Inc. (US)
- NIIT Ltd. (India)
- Skillsoft Ltd. (US)
- Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc. (Japan)
- In July 2021, Adobe Inc. launched Adobe Analytics for Higher Education to advance digital literacy.
- In July 2021, Cisco Systems Inc acquired Socio Labs, an events management company.
- In March 2021, JohnWiley and Sons Inc partnered with NUS Advanced Computing to launch a global certification program aimed at bridging the technology skills gap.
SkyQuest Technology Group is a Global Market Intelligence, Innovation Management & Commercialization organization that connects innovation to new markets, networks & collaborators for achieving Sustainable Development Goals.
SkyQuest Technology Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
1 Apache Way,
USA (+1) 617-230-0741