The most common are follicular unit extraction (FUE) and follicular unit transplant (FUT). This article will guide you further if you want to know about FUT hair transplants.
FUT Hair Transplant Procedure
In Follicular unit extraction (FUE) transplant, there is an extract of tiny individual follicular units one at a time for transplant using minimally invasive technology. During FUT Hair transplant Punjab, the donor's hair is removed into thin strips, then dissected microscopically, taking 15 to 30 minutes. And then prepped for implantation into the recipient area.
Steps to perform FUT hair transplant
• Foremost there is marking of the area of hair extraction. Keeping your hairline mark helps in inserting hair follicles. Use anesthesia to numb your scalp.
• During the procedure of Hair transplant in Ludhiana, about 2 millimeters of hair at the donor site will be trimmed.
• A hair follicle strip of skin is taken to use as a graft.
• After that, individual hair follicles are eliminated from the strip. A surgeon, with the help of sutures, will close your scalp.
• Transplanting Hair follicles into the balding parts of your scalp to give it a natural look.
Who should consider going for a FUT transplant?
You can analyze your candidature based on the following criteria:
• You can undergo a FUT transplant if you are over 25 years old.
• Norwood scale diagnoses your hair pattern to help you choose whether to go for FUT treatment or not.
• The thickness of your hair gives you better coverage with high hair follicle density.
• If you are suffering from baldness of your front head, then the FUT method is more suitable for you.
Benefits of FUT transplant technique
• Better for large area implantation
FUT technique is more efficient for hair loss in large areas of the scalp. It gives grafts of high-quality hair with maximum fullness.
• High success rate
The FUT technique has shown excellent results with good quality grafts making your hair transplant more natural.
• Affordable pricing
The FUT transplant is available at affordable prices. As in one go, there is an extraction of a larger area of follicular units. A less complicated procedure provides a higher yield of hair in a shorter period.
• Short surgery time
The FUT surgery generally takes between 4 to 10 hours.
If you are considering undergoing a Hair transplant in Ludhiana, feel free to consult Profile Forte Hair Transplant Clinic in Ludhiana, as it is one of the leading clinics for hair transportation. Dr. Vikas Gupta, a well-known hair transplant surgeon known as "Makeover Man," leads this clinic with the utmost expertise. Serving patients from India and abroad, thus guaranteeing an excellent success rate of their treatment. Book your appointment now to find answers to your doubts and queries regarding the procedure, prices, etc.