Kelowna Wine Tours
Sip Happens has been specializing in wine tours for over 7 years throughout the Okanagan Valley, and have won some pretty impressive awards, most recently “Best Wine Tour Company in Kelowna”.
Uncover the Gem of the Kelowna Wine Tours, aptly named ‘Bottleneck Drive’ due to the system of roads connecting the wineries. With sweeping vineyards and views for days that overlook shimmering Okanagan Lake, this collection of 15 boutique wineries, cideries, and breweries, each with its own story to tell, is certainly something to experience with its
Grant-winning grape plantations with fantastic perspectives and an inviting encounter for all. Throughout the long term, we have come to know the winery proprietors and staff as companions. That is by and large how you will feel when you stroll in for your tasting experience with Sip Happens Wine Tours. Kelowna Wine Tours This is a half-day wine tour that is guaranteed to be a sip-disturbing good time! This tour visits 4 of the following award-winning vineyards on one of our fabulous wine trails.
Tour includes the following
- 4 wineries with 16–20 tastings
- All tasting fees
- Chilled bottled water
- Fun, knowledgeable, and friendly tour guide
- Modern, air-conditioned touring vans
- Music (Bluetooth your playlist or have us choose)
- Wine concierge service for each guest.
- Pick up and drop off in Kelowna, Lake Country, or Vernon.
- Wine or food purchases
- GST and Tour guide gratuity
- Lunch or Dinner stops are not included in our half-day tours
Our Sip Disturber Tour Goes to the Following Wine Routes
Text or call 778–212–2134