How do I make an aromatherapy inhaler? Consult with an aromatherapist through a 1:1 live video session.
Aromatherapy is also known as essential oil therapy, is an inclusive method of curing medication use for strength and well-being and claims to cure psychological issues. Aromatherapy has gained a reputation in medicinal fields, and it has been used for 1000 years. Various essential oils are used in this process for better health and improving your mood.
How To Make Your personal nasal Inhaler with essentials oils- There are many ways to do this therapy. You can use diffusers, inhalers, face steamers, clay masks, bathing salts, hot & cold compressors, etc. Here are few tips to make a nasal inhaler with essentials oils.
- Step 1 - Buy a nasal inhaler from online shops or from a store. Make sure that you can be able to remove the back cover of the inhaler more than one time, else you will be wasting your money. Then you need the essential oils you want to use.
- Step 2 - Wash your hands and sanitize them before starting the process. Put all the objects over a clean table or you can use a clean cloth as well.
- Step 3 - Remove the lead and cover of the inhaler, you will see a wick inside it which absorbs the oils you are going to use.
- Step 4 - If you are using only one oil you can put 8-10 drops of it over the wick and if you are using any combinations, use 4-5 drops of one oil and 2-3 drops of another oil.
- Step 5 - Put the wick inside the inhaler and cover the inhaler with the back cover. Make sure it is airtight and don’t use many drops of oils as it may cause leakage. Then cover the inhaler with the lead.
You can put a name over the inhaler using a permanent marker and use it whenever required. You can always use this therapy at home but there are several risks as well. So it is highly recommended to take an expert’s advice before doing it. You can take a step to step guidance at Book My Wizard through one to one personalized sessions with a highly experienced aromatherapist.
Benefits- There are many benefits to take aromatherapy. Like
- It manages your pain for cancer patients.
- Helps to improve digestion.
- Treat migraines and headaches.
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Helps to cure insomnia.
- Increase your immunity
- Fights germs, bacteria, viruses.
- Helpful in mensuration.
Choosing a specialist at Book My Wizard - It is important to take proper advice from a professional, trained therapist, doctor, aromatherapist before taking any kind of therapy for your healing process, as the different essential oils are used for many different purposes. At Book My Wizard certified and experienced experts will teach you to use the products properly and give instructions through one to one live video calls. The consultant will ask you the necessary questions about your lifestyle and health. Depending upon many factors the consultants may charge you from $5 - $100. You can post a free query and get a free session for 15 minutes. For more information, you can reach at firstname.lastname@example.org