· Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the cannabis market was valued at USD 25.40 billion in 2021 and is further estimated to reach USD 168.58 billion by 2029, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029.
· The wide-ranging Data Bridge market report covers an array of aspects of the market analysis which today’s businesses call for. This market document also defines a chapter on the global market and allied companies with their profiles, which provides important data pertaining to their insights in terms of finances, product portfolios, investment plans, and marketing and business strategies. This market research report is generated with a nice blend of industry insight, talent solutions, practical solutions and use of technology to advance user experience. An outstanding Data Bridge market report puts light on many aspects related to ABC industry and market.
§ Cannabis is a plant that is used for recreational and medical uses. People utilise the dried leaves, seed oil, and other elements of the cannabis plant. It can be a positive consequence that helps to relieve the symptoms of a variety of diseases, including chronic pain
§ Additionally, the credible Cannabis Market report helps the manufacturer in finding out the effectiveness of the existing channels of distribution, advertising programs, or media, selling methods and the best way of distributing the goods to the eventual consumers. Taking up such market research report is all the time beneficial for any company whether it is a small scale or large scale, for marketing of products or services. It makes effortless for food and beverage industry to visualize what is already available in the market, what market anticipates, the competitive environment, and what should be done to surpass the competitor.
The cannabis market is segmented on the basis of product type, usage, crop variety and distribution channel. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meager growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
- Cannabis Indica
- Cannabis Sativa
Get a Free Sample of The Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-cannabis-market
The countries covered in the cannabis market report are
Ø U.S., Canada, Mexico in North America, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, New Zealand, Vietnam, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in Asia-Pacific (APAC), Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America as a part of South America, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Get full access to the report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cannabis-market
Some of the major players operating in the cannabis market are:
- The Cronos Group (Canada)
- Tilray (US)
- Marley Natural (US)
- Aurora Cannabis (Canada)
- Cara Therapeutics (US)
- ARUMA LABS HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED (Australia)
- Medcan Australia (Australia)
- Sundial Growers Inc. (Canada)
- Canopy Growth Corporation (Canada)
- The Scotts Company LLC (US)
- Aphria Inc. (Canada)
- VIVO Cannabis Inc. (Canada)
- Cannatrek (Australia)
- SpeedWeed (US)
- GW Pharmaceuticals plc. (UK)
- Harborside Health Center (US)
- Steep Hill, Inc. (US)
- CBD Einstein. (US)
- Weedmaps (US)
Browse Related Reports@
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research