Business Loan Eligibility
Financeseva offers unsecured Small Business Loan in Delhi for low interest rates.Check your eligibility criteria for a business loan in Delhi here.
Eligibility Criteria for Small Business Loan
The criteria that you must meet before applying online for a small business loan include:
- The applicant must be a self-employed professional, manufacturer, retailer or trader
- The minimum age to apply for a business loan application should be 21 years
- The maximum age at the time of loan maturity should be 65 years
- The applicant should be running a business for 3 years and have at least 5 years of business experience
How to Apply for Business Loan?
There are two ways through which one can avail a business loan, either through a online process or by visiting the nearest branch of the lender. However, prior to applying for a business loan, make the best use of business loan eligibility calculator to know your eligibility check, and business loan EMI calculator to estimate your monthly payable EMIs. It is recommended to go through the basic business loan eligibility criteria of the lender as well as required documentation before approaching any lender and to reduce the chances of rejection.
Steps to Apply for Business Loan Online
- Visit Financeseva.com - click on “Business Loan” page.
- Fill in the basic form with correct value which includes personal details requirement specification.
- Shortly, a dedicated executive will get in touch with you and explain about the product specifications and check your eligibility
- After fulfilling the requirements and document submission, your application will go through various stages of verification
- Once the verification is completed, your loan application will be approved.
- A sanction letter will be shared over your registered mail address following with amount will be credited to your mentioned bank account.