Axis Bank Home Loan
Home Loan Features & Benefits
- You can this facility for purchasing of raw house & flat
- Most affordable home loans for salaried & self employed
- You can avail home construction loan for leasehold/freehold plot
- Repay your loan over a longer tenure
- AXIS Home Loan offers lowest interest rates
- Apply for home loan via online or offline
- Flexible Tenure range available
- Make easy EMI payment by online or offline
Axis Bank Home Loan:-
You can enjoy attractive interest rates with adjustable tenure.This type of loan can be availed by resident of India and NRI for both salaried & self-employed.Get up to 5 Crore for longer tenure period.Axis bank home loan rates are more affordable.
Axis Fast Forward Home Loan: -
One of the most preference scheme by customers, if case you had done payment on regular basis without any default mark. Then your 12 months EMI would be waived off, not only that no extra charges will be imposed on your waived EMI’s, similar after the completion of 10 years of tenure your EMI will waived off for the next 6 months as same after the 15 years of completion. In this facility you can avail min to max loan amount of 30 lakh to 5 crores.
Axis Quick Pay Home Loan: -
This type of loan enables you to get ideal financing solution to repay your higher principal (loan amount) in earlier time period (tenure). Avail up to 5 Crore of loan amount for maximum 30 years tenure.
Axis Asha Home Loan:-
Its specially designed scheme for low & middle-class family, individual who wishes to buy their first new home at affordable rate of interest. Under Asha home loan scheme, you can avail 90% of home value as a loan amount. Min as 1 lakh & max as 35 lakhs can availed under this scheme.
Axis Shubh Aarambh Home Loan:-
This facility allows you to get rid of interest subsidy on qualifying Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme. If you qualify, then EMI will be waived for 12 months for applicant who had clean & clear repayment history. You can avail 30 lakh of loan amount through shubh arambh home loan.
Axis Top-Up Home Loan:-
Only existing customers can take advantage of top-up home loan facility, you can get additional loan amount on your already pledged property, or you can balance transfer your existing home loan to other bank to lower your current rate of interest. Maximum loan amount would be 50 lakh & tenure remain the same.
Axis Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:-
This mission has been launched on 25th June 2015 for aiding lower- & middle-income group to avail home loan with subsidy.
Lower Income Group- Interest subsidy with credit linked subsidy both will be provided for construction, Acquistion of home.
Middle Income Group- Interest subsidy will be provided for construction & Acquistion of home.
Axis Power Advantage Home Loans:-
This is a newly introduced scheme by Axis Bank which offers home loan for fixed interest rates for the first 2 years there that, floating interest will be charged. This means you can decide the time frame to repay the loan. The maximum tenure period will be 30 years.
Axis Super Saver Home Loan:-
It allows you to get sanction as overdraft to your linked current account, overdraft facility would be reduced on each & every month to an extend of principal amount so that it becomes zero at the completion of tenure period.Therefore, it led you to save total interest payable as it calculates on your withdraw basis.
Axis bank home loan interest rate & Processing fees
Processing FeesUp to 1% or minimum Rs. 10,000/-Interest Rate6.90% — 8.40% p.a.Maximum Tenure30 years
Type of Other Charges by Axis Bank Home Loan
Penal Interest Rate:- 24% per annum & 2% per month
Switching interest– Floating interest to fixed interest rates are 1% on outstanding principal amount.
In case cheque return:- 500 will be charged for each cheque return.
Duplicate Statement Issuance:- 250 will be charged each duplicate statement.
Duplicate Amortization Schedule Issuance:- 250 will be charged each duplicate schedule statement.
Copies of Title Documents:- 500 will be charged for set of title docs.
Cheque swapping:- 500 will be charged for each cheque swapping.
Duplicate Interest Certificate Issuance: — 250 will be charged each duplicate interest certificate issuance.
Credit Report Issuance: — 50 will be charged for each credit issuance.
Prepayment including Part-Prepayment for Floating Rate of Interest: — Nil
Prepayment Charges for Fixed Rate of Interest: — 2% will be charged on your outstanding principal amount.
AXIS Bank Home Loan Eligibility
It offers a wide range of benefits, but you need to ensure that you meet Axis home loan eligibility criteria before applying for loan to avoid any kind of loan proposal rejection.
Age21–60 yearsEmployment TypeSalaried and Self-employed professional and non-professionalMinimum Salary for SalariedRs.25,000 per monthMinimum Salary for Non-SalariedRs.2 lakh per annum
Axis Bank Home Loan Eligibility Criteria for Salaried:-
- Applicant must be resident of India
- Applicant age should be in-between 21 to 60 years
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
Axis Bank Home Loan Eligibility Criteria for Professional:-
- Applicant age should be in-between 21–65 years
- Doctor, CA, Architect, Lawyers, Consultant, Engineer & CS can apply for Home Loan on Professional category.
AXIS Bank Home Loan Eligibility Criteria for Self-Employed: -
- Any individual filling income tax returns are eligible
- Maintain good financial records
- Minimum 3 years of existing business
Axis Home Loan Documents Required
KYC documents- Identity & Address proof
Proof of Identity
Both salaried & self-employed need to provide any one of the following as identity proof.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Election/ Voter ID Card
Proof of residence:
Provide any of the following documents as an address proof:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Election/ Voter’s ID Card
- Property/ Municipal Tax receipt
- Letter issued by National Population Register (NPR) mentioning details of name & address.
- Bank Account or Post Office Savings Bank Account statement
- Individual/ family pension payment order issued to retired employees by any Government Departments/ PSUs, containing address.
- Latest Utility bill (electricity, telephone, piped gas, water bill, post-paid mobile phone)
- Salaried Individuals:
- Salary slips of last 3 months
- Bank statements stating salary credits for last 6 months
- Latest Salary Slip/ Salary Certificate of current date
- Latest Form 16 and ITR
- Self-employed individuals:
- Both for individual as well as business entity: ITR along with the computation of income for the past 3 Assessment Years, duly attested by CA.
- Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account Statements of the last 3 years, with Annexures / Schedules (of individual and business entity both), attested by a CA.
- Current Account Statements of the last 6 months of business entity and Savings Account Statements of last the 6 months of the individual.
How to apply for AXIS Home Loan Online?
Step 1 — You can apply for Axis Bank home loan through visiting their website axis bank.com or visit the nearest Axis branch bank.
Step 2 — Before that check your eligibility criteria meet well or not from your end to avoid loan rejection. If yes you may download home loan application form by online or collect it from nearest branch bank.
Step 3- Fill the required details of your personal & occupational & attach KYC & mandatory documents.
Note: — Check twice before submitting the loan application.
Step 4 — Once your loan application approved then, you will need to provide property documents upon which you are taking the loan for further legal review & evaluation of property.
Step 5 — After evaluation done on property, shortly your loan approval take place where your loan sanctioned then, loan amount will be credited to your respective account.
AXIS Home Loan FAQ
How to pay axis bank home loan online?
You can easily pay your axis bank home loan dues by online:-
- Click on this https://easypay.axisbank.co.in/easyPay/makePayment?mid=Mzk3OTA%3D
- Now enter Loan Account no, Date of birth & enter your mobile number then click on validate.
- Now enter the due amount to pay & choose bank account details, UPI for making payment online.
How to check my home loan status in axis bank?
Get it tough section on top right corner of the site is available, just dropdown menu & click on support.
Now multiple features will be appeared, you need to click on track your application box.
Now you will be able to see check loan application form.
Finally, you need to enter your Application ID, DOB & Enter Captcha.
Your application status will appear just below the details.
How to get top up home loan in axis bank?
If you have existing home loan, then you can apply for top up loan on same property at attractive interest rates through axis bank for more benefits.
You can apply for home loan in axis bank as it’s seamless process, visit their website, & click on home loan product then apply now with required details.
How to do prepayment of axis bank home loan?
You can do prepayment of axis bank home loan just by visiting your nearest axis bank branch.