Enoxaparin Sodium Injection
Global Enoxaparin sodium market is estimated to be worth USD 2904.7 Million in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.20% between 2017 to 2028. The study has considered the base year as 2020, which estimates the market size of market and the forecast period is 2021 to 2028. The report analyzes and forecasts the market size, in terms of value (USD Million), for the market. The report segments the market and forecasts its size, by drugs type, by application, by sales channels and region/country.
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.intelmarketresearch.com/download-free-sample/4/Enoxaparin-Sodium-Injection-Market
Enoxaparin sodium is an anticoagulant heparin with a low molecular weight drug (blood thinner). It is used to treat and prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE), as well as to treat and prevent blood clots during pregnancy and after certain types of surgery. Pulmonary embolism occurs when blood clots move through the lungs and get stuck in the blood vessels of lungs. This medication is prescribed for a period of time after knee or hip replacement surgery, as well as in some cases of abdominal surgery and also in the event of a major illness. Moreover, enoxaparin sodium is used in those with acute coronary syndrome (ACS) and heart attack. It is injected into a vein or just beneath the skin. Bleeding, fever, and leg swelling are all common adverse effects. Bleeding might be dangerous, especially if an individual is having a spinal tap.
Increase in number of Food and Drug Administration approval drugs and surge in the geriatric population are some factors, which boost the market growth. Rise in awareness for the treatment of several cardiovascular disease fuels the market growth. In addition, increase in healthcare expenditure, rise in research & development activities conducted by many pharmaceutical companies, launches of novel developed drug in market are some factors which contribute toward the enoxaparin sodium market growth.
The enoxaparin sodium market size is expected to be valued at USD 5334.8 million by 2028. The enoxaparin sodium market is segmented into type, application, and sales channel. Based on the type, enoxaparin sodium market is segmented into 20 mg/0.2mL, 30 mg/0.3mL, 40 mg/0.4mL, 60 mg/0.6mL, and others. Based on the application, enoxaparin sodium market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, and others. Based on the sales channel, enoxaparin sodium market is bifurcated into direct channel and indirect channel.
This report provides detailed historical analysis of global market for Enoxaparin Sodium Injection from 2016-2021, and provides extensive market forecasts from 2022-2030 by region/country and subsectors. It covers the sales/revenue/value, gross margin, historical growth and future perspectives in the Enoxaparin Sodium Injection market.
This research covers COVID-19 impacts on the upstream, midstream and downstream industries. Moreover, this research provides an in-depth market evaluation by highlighting information on various aspects covering market dynamics like drivers, barriers, opportunities, threats, and industry news & trends. In the end, this report also provides in-depth analysis and professional advices on how to face the post COIVD-19 period.
Market Segment Analysis:
Leading players of Enoxaparin Sodium Injection including:
- Techdow (Hepalink)
- Fresenius Kabi
- Nanjing King-friend
- Hangzhou Jiuyuan Gene Engineering
- Taj Pharma
- Chengdu Baiyu Pharmaceutical
- Suzhou Erye Pharmaceutical
- Changzhou Qianhong Bio-pharma
- Hebei Changshan Biochemical Pharmaceutical
- Beijing SL Pharmaceutical
The information for each competitor/Company Profile includes:
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
Market split by Type, can be divided into:
- 30 mg/0.3mL
- 40 mg/0.4mL
- 60 mg/0.6mL
- 80 mg/0.8mL
- 100 mg/1mL
Market split by Application, can be divided into:
Market split by Sales Channel, can be divided into:
- Direct Channel
- Distribution Channel
Enoxaparin is commonly used in cardiac patients. As with all low molecular weight heparins, (LMWHs) the drug is easy to administer subcutaneously as compared with intravenous infusion of unfractionated heparin. Unlike other LMWHs, enoxaparin has been shown to be superior to intravenous unfractionated heparin in patients with non-ST elevation and ST elevation acute coronary syndromes (ACS), and a comparable agent in patients undergoing elective percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) with decreased bleeding. However, elective PCI in patients without ACS is currently not in the enoxaparin label. It primarily inhibits factors Xa and IIa with a greater effect on factor Xa. Enoxaparin is renally cleared and a dose adjustment by 50% reduction is recommended for patients with creatinine clearance below 30 ml/min. In patients aged 75 years or older undergoing fibrinolysis, it is recommended that the intravenous bolus of 30 mg be omitted and that only 75% of the usually recommended dose of 1 mg/kg subcutaneously twice-daily be administered.
Enoxaparin sodium, sold under the brand name Lovenox among others, is an anticoagulant medication (blood thinner). It is used to treat and prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE) including during pregnancy and following certain types of surgery. It is also used in those with acute coronary syndrome (ACS) and heart attacks. It is given by injection just under the skin or into a vein. It is also used during hemodialysis.
The commonly used drugs such as hydroxychloroquine have witnessed a dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunities for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are facing shortage of these drugs. Thus, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are expected to witness a significant growth in the future, owing to the demand for vaccine and treatment drugs for COVID-19. This, in turn, is expected to have a significant impact on the global enoxaparin sodium market.
Market segment by Region/Country including:
On the basis of region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa. In 2020, Europe is anticipated to dominate the Enoxaparin sodium market with a market revenue of 1,224.32 USD Million with a registered CAGR of 8.53%.
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Spain etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia and Southeast Asia etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, UAE and Saudi Arabia etc.)
The scope of the Enoxaparin sodium market report includes a detailed study of Enoxaparin sodium and regional markets for Enoxaparin sodium industry. The Enoxaparin sodium market report is segmented by product type, by application and by region. It reveals market situation and future forecast. The study also covers the significant data presented with the help of graphs and tables. The Enoxaparin sodium market report covers information regarding competitive outlook including the company profiles of the key participants operating in the Enoxaparin sodium market. Key players profiled in the report include Sanodz, Winthrop U.S., Sanofi, Themis Medicare Limited, Actavis Pharma Company, Shenzhen Techdow Pharmaceutical and Others
• To define and describe the Enoxaparin sodium market segmented by drug type, by application, by sales channel and by geographic region.
• To estimate and forecast the market size for various segments with regard to regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
• To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of core competencies.
• To analyze the markets situation with regard to industry trends, prospects, and contribution to the total market by identifying the high-growth segments of the Enoxaparin sodium market and provide the competitive landscape.
Key Indicators Analysed:
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2030 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the markets competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2030. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase:
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports