We often say and hear that regular dental visits are important for our oral hygiene. Of course, there is an apparent reason why routine dental visit is essential. It gives the idea about the problematic areas in the mouth and helps us to maintain oral health perfectly without any issues. Some amazing dentists in Austin give you proper oral health identification and maintain the oral health of the people.
EVERY SIX-MONTH VISIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Examining and updating your dental and medical records
- Blood pressure measurement
- Screening for Oral Cancer
- Examine the teeth and gums for cavities or other infections.
- Digital x-rays are the standard of care for radiographic examination. Routine x-rays do not endanger the patient's health. This has been demonstrated by research and science. We show and explain what we see to patients.
- We also perform specialized exams for patients who have dentures or implants, retainers, Invisalign, night guards, and so on.
- Oral prophylaxis is a full mouth professional cleaning followed by tooth polishing and oral hygiene instructions.
- The dentist will go over all of the findings and x-rays during the appointment.