Top 10 Payment Gateways For Your eCommerce Website
Currently, the market is growing with a range of payment gateway providers that you can integrate with your website at a small service charge or fixed monthly charges, depending upon the number of transactions your web portal anticipates. Here, we would list out the top ten payment gateways which you could use as per your business needs.
PayPal is presently the most utilized and preferred payment gateway amongst small businesses and startups. The significant features of PayPal include its accessibility in 196 nations; zero startup costs, and monthly fees (it works as per pre-defined transaction service charges). PayPal has a strong anti-fraud team and it is accounted to have frozen various suspicious accounts based on their transaction evaluations.
PayUmoney is a subsidiary of the organization PayU India. It offers an innovative modern payment gateway solution to online businesses with the help of its award-winning technology.
- It offers a wide range of payment options along with debit and credit cards from all card associations, 50+ net banking, UPI payment mode as a default checkout option, and digital wallets.
- As far as security is concerned, it protects your account with 128-bit SSL encryption and two-factor authentication.
- There is no underlying setup fee.
- You don’t have to pay the yearly maintenance charge.
- Your account gets activated instantly.
Focused on SMBs and startups, SecurePay acts as a feasible solution by providing a wide range of payment options with easy and simple registration and integration steps. SecurePay offers a free trial plan along with plans for your E-Commerce payments and Online Payments. These are priced based on the number of transactions processed each month and are feasible for heavy transactions.