Meenakshi Dutt developed 29 brushes for the MDM brush kit based on her 23 years of expertise. Perfected, examined, and proven specifically for the wide range of Indian faces. A blusher brush, a small contour brush, a powder brush, a foundation brush, and other brushes are included in the set. To complete your makeup with silky hair on every brush, you'll need all 29 brushes!
It includes a nice pouch to carry all the meetings! Every brush has a particular purpose, and these brushes, produced with high-quality natural/synthetic hair, are a must-have for any wannabe Makeup Artist or self-makeup enthusiast. A unique brush set from an artist who has trained hundreds of top Makeup Artists in India and worldwide!
- Let’s see in detail what makeup brushes by Meenakshi Dutt do and are specialized for!
- Flat fan brush 019- for highlighting, creases smoothing, and small area contours.
- Tiny eyeliner brush 001 - for use in the inner eye area and for fine detailing (eyes only).
- Spoolie brush + pointy brush 002- for shaping and combing brows
- A little lip brush 003- for defining the lip line.
- Lip brush 005 - filling in the lips.
- Tapered medium 006-bending eye shadow brush for applying and blending smoothly.
- Tiny flat brush 007- for eyeshadow and eyeshadow cut and crease.
- Large blend eyeshadow brush 009 for evenly blending several colors; may also be used to blend nose contour.
- Pencil brush 010 for blending lower lash line shades and applying eye makeup in the inner corners.
- A long, fluffy, bending eyeshadow brush 011 for blending cut crease shadows.
- With cream or powder foundation products, the 012 - half fan brush may be used to trim creases, apply highlighter beneath the brow, and contour the nose.
- Long fluffy blending brush 013 for multipurpose regions such as the eyes, lips, and cheeks.
- Flat synthetic eyeshadow brush 015 for dabbing on metallic and glitter eyeshadows in tiny areas.
To know more about the brush's function and features visit Recode Studio also the makeup brushes are made in India. How cool is that?
It may be tough to get a perfect makeup look when you have dry skin, but it is not impossible. As part of your makeup process, use a moisturizing primer for dry skin. A primer can help you achieve a perfect finish and smooth texture if you have dry skin. In terms of texture and chemicals, dry skin primers are similar to moisturizers since they hydrate and plump the skin to make it seem younger. We realize how difficult it may be to choose the best primer for dry skin, so we're here to help.
If you're looking for the best primer for dry skin, here are a few alternatives to consider:
RECODE MAKEUP PRIMER FOR DRY & OILY SKIN (30 ML)
When applied to the face, the primer's silky smoothness lends a velvet touch, making it the best makeup primer for dry skin. It is appropriate for people of all ages and skin types. This silicone combination is designed to be extremely light. A silicon mixture smoothes out tiny wrinkles and pores, allowing makeup to be applied evenly and smoothly.
COLOR BAR PERFECT MATCH PRIMER
The oil-free optimal match primer keeps your skin looking beautiful for hours while also creating a smooth canvas for your makeup. For constantly attractive skin, the vitamin E-enriched primer decreases the appearance of fine wrinkles and skin redness. The Color Bar Perfect Match Primer evens out your skin's texture so that foundation may be applied effortlessly. One of its benefits is that it is non-greasy and devoid of allergens and smells.
Looking for more info, right? Then, who’s stopping you to visit www.recodestudio.com? Visit the official website for such cool blogs and products to buy.