How to use ultrasonic cavitation
Ultrasonic cavitation is called the new non-surgical liposuction. With its help, you can reduce the weight of problem areas and tighten your body without injections and physical exertion. A significant change can be seen after the first cavitation treatment. The result of ultrasonic cavitation treatment is similar to training in a gym for a month.
However, in order to maintain results, it is necessary to rebuild the diet. If you eat too much, the broken down fat will accumulate again.
Ultrasonic cavitation is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment used to remove unwanted fat from problem areas of the body.
The working principle of ultrasonic cavitation:
·Ultrasonic cavitation machine emits low-frequency ultrasound;
·Ultrasonic waves form small bubbles in fat cells, which gradually increase;
·The fat cells swell, and the cell membrane can not bear the pressure and rupture;
·Fat cells are destroyed, all structures within the cells are broken down into triglycerides, enter the lymphatics and blood vessels, and then enter the liver and break down into glucose-glucose is the energy basis of all cells in the body.
Low-frequency ultrasound only has a destructive effect on fat cells; due to the strength and elasticity of these structures, they will not affect other cells (skin, muscles, and blood vessels).
Types of Ultrasonic Cavitation
·Ultrasonic cavitation and liposuction
Traditional liposuction is a surgical method to remove excess body fat. It is traumatic, with certain risks, requiring pre-operative preparation and long-term recovery after the operation.
Laser liposuction is a minimally invasive method to remove excess fat deposits. First, the laser radiation destroys the fat cells, and then the fat is pumped out through a thin cannula. The disadvantages of this method are the same as the traditional method: it is a traumatic and risky method that requires anesthesia, surgical preparation, and a rehabilitation period after treatment.
The use of ultrasonic cavitation treatment does not require anesthesia and cutting. The skin will remain intact. Fat cells break down under the action of ultrasound to break down into fatty acids, which are transported to the liver through lymph and blood, where they are converted into energy required by the human body.
Ultrasonic cavitation treatment is painless and does not require hospitalization, preparation, and a long recovery period after surgery. And in terms of efficiency, ultrasonic cavitation is not inferior to traditional liposuction and laser liposuction. If the patient has severe obesity, a more thorough method of removing adipose tissue is already needed.
·Vacuum ultrasonic cavitation
The vacuum ultrasonic cavitation treatment process is performed using a single device that combines the effects of ultrasound and vacuum at the same time. Due to ultrasonic decomposition and destruction of fat cells, with the help of a vacuum, fatty acids are expelled from the body faster, thereby improving the overall effect of fat loss.
After vacuum ultrasonic cavitation treatment, lymphatic drainage is not required because it is performed during the treatment. The result of vacuum massage is to stimulate tissue metabolism and tighten the skin.
Patients usually lose 2 cm from their waist after the first treatment, and the effect of this combination treatment is obvious. After a few days, the results will become more and more obvious.
The combined treatment of vacuum and ultrasonic cavitation reduces fat mass after one course of treatment more than classic ultrasonic cavitation. In addition, the combined treatment of vacuum and ultrasonic cavitation is faster-only 30 minutes, while the classic ultrasonic cavitation and lymphatic drainage require 1-1.5 hours, but they are equally efficient.
·Ultrasonic cavitation and radiofrequency lifting
Radiofrequency lifting is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment method, and its operation mainly uses the effect of high-frequency current. It penetrates the deep layers of the dermis and heats them, thereby improving blood microcirculation and tissue oxygen saturation, accelerating cell metabolism, and activating the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Make the skin smooth and tighten, and the color of the skin will be improved.
The effect of ultrasonic cavitation is to burn fat deposits. The combination of ultrasonic cavitation and radiofrequency lifting can achieve the maximum effect of fat reduction. Subcutaneous fat is decomposed, and the excretion process of the decomposed fat cells is accelerated due to heating. Improving microcirculation can prevent the development of edema.
In addition, after forming a gap under the skin, the skin in the problem area tightens faster, so the skin will not sag after treatment. These two treatments complement and strengthen each other. Therefore, beauticians recommend combining them.
Instructions for The Use of Ultrasonic Cavitation
1. Before starting ultrasonic cavitation treatment, the beautician must understand the case of each patient. Although ultrasonic cavitation is effective, there are still many contraindications to treatment. Since cavitation treatment will form a large number of fat cell breakdown products, this may hurt the health of patients with certain types of diseases.
2. Before ultrasonic cavitation treatment, mark the patient's problem areas that need to be treated.
3. After confirming the area to be treated, apply ultrasonic gel to the skin, and then use the cavitation handle on a professional ultrasonic cavitation machine to massage the problem area in a circle. Patients may experience mild skin irritation, which usually disappears within a few days.
4. As ultrasonic cavitation treatment progresses, the focus is on areas of the skin where fat is most needed to be eliminated. Massage each area for about 20-30 minutes.
5. The course of ultrasonic cavitation treatment depends on the patient's physique and the size of the problem area that needs to be treated. It usually takes 4-15 courses, with an interval of about one week between each treatment.
6. Before ultrasonic cavitation treatment, the patient must drink at least 1.5-2 liters of purified water, and it is also required after ultrasonic cavitation treatment. This will improve the efficiency of cavitation treatment, accelerate the excretion of decay products after fat cell decomposition, and reduce the burden on the liver, reducing side effects and risks.
7. After each ultrasonic cavitation treatment, a lymphatic drainage massage is recommended. This will increase the efficiency of cavitation treatment and accelerate the expulsion of destroyed fat cells from the body.
8. Patients must control their diet. Foods that affect the liver, such as fried, spicy, high-salt, alcohol, and carbonated beverages, must be excluded.