How to Get Verified on Instagram?
Instagram is an American social networking app and is completely owned by Facebook.
It’s one of the most popular social media platforms that allow the users to upload their desired images, video, captions, clips, audio, etc. It is well organized with tags and mapping information. Posts can be easily shared either with the public or with pre-authenticated followers. Users are free to browse other content and can tag the desired person.
However, keeping the security and privacy in mind, the company decided to verify all the unverified accounts, especially the non-brand or non-celebrity accounts.
Here is how to get verified on the Instagram app as every user is free to apply for the verification process.
Getting Verified on Instagram
- First and foremost, launch the Instagram application on your device.
- Then, press the profile icon located at the lowermost right-hand side section of the page.
- Hit the hamburger icon (menu tab) situated at the top right side section.
- Then, tap on the Settings option.
- Now, scroll down the page and press the Account option.
- Next, you have to scroll down the page once more and hit the Request Verification option.
- Then, a verification form will appear on your screen, and you have to hit the Send tab located at the lowermost section.
Note: You will be required to give a photo of your respective ID and other related documents. Then, Instagram will check your details to verify your account.
- You will also need to select your account type ranging from the news to influencer. There are various options available there, and you have to hit anyone that suits your preference.
- Now, wait patiently for the procedure to finish. It might take a long time, up to thirty days. If you get rejected, then you can re-apply for the same verification process.
If you wish to get yourself verified with Instagram, you might need to purchase a verified account from another source, or you can choose any other way to do the same. As mentioned earlier, nothing is guaranteed by the portal, and all the information on the verification remains secret.The positive side of this process is enhanced popularity and work performance. It benefits your Instagram marketing endeavors.
Benefits of Getting Verified
The biggest advantage of getting verified is the advancements and progress in Instagram marketing. For example, if you are running a business or marketing agency, then you will get all the premium services and access to marketing benefits. It enhances the credibility of the user. Verification adds little weight to your marketing or business campaigns.
Aida Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding office setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites like norton.com/setup.
Source - Get Verified on Instagram