How to Effectively Use Android 10 Sound Amplifier
Do you know that your device running Android 10 has a built-in audio amplifier? Possible you might have noticed it on your phone several times. However, you might have no idea about how to use it efficiently. This sound amplifier has a purpose of enabling powerful and more natural audio experience on your device. You can directly download it from Play Store in case your device doesn’t have the built-in one. In this article, you will learn how to use Sound Amplifier on Android 10 effectively.
How to Tell If Your Phone has a Default Sound Amplifier?
In order to know whether your Android 10 device has a built-in sound amplifier application, you need to follow the instructions mentioned down here:
- On your device, go to Settings.
- Then make your way to the Accessibility option.
- Once you are inside Accessibility, you can look for the option saying Sound Amplifier.
If you don’t find this option, it means your device doesn’t have the inbuilt Sound Amplifier. Gladly, you can download and install it using the instructions mentioned down here:
- First and foremost, head to Google Play Store on your device.
- Then head to the search bar and type Sound Amplifier.
- In the result, look for the best matching result.
- Once you find the Sound Amplifier app, make sure it is the original version developed by “Google LLC”.
- Now install it by tapping the Install button.
- Wait for the application to complete the download and installation process.
- Once done, hit the Open button.
- Congrats! Your Sound Amplifier app is ready to work at your wish.
How to Access Sound Amplifier on Android 10
Follow the instructions given down here to promptly begin using Sound Amplifier:
- First and foremost, make sure you are on the home screen of your device.
- Then make your way to the Settings application.
- Now make your way to Accessibility.
- After that, hit the Sound Amplifier option.
- Click on the Use button.
- Hit the Ok button when prompted to do so.
- Then connect your earphones to the Android device.
- Launch the Sound Amplifier application, swipe up on your screen using two fingers at the same time.
Now the Sound Amplifier is working, and you can adjust the sound quality with it. You can adjust the strength of noise reduction, control the boost as well as control the fine-tuning.
You can play an EDM track to adjust the music as per your listening preferences. Several people love to listen to more sharp and crisp sound along with soft bass. On the other hand, certain people may love more vocals in music. So you have to adjust the sound with this amplifier as per your wish.
Along with this amplifier, you can use a third-party Android sound equalizer to further improve the music listening experience on your device. Sadly, if your headphones aren’t sufficiently powerful enough, you will not get the ultimate sound experience. It is true that your smartphone’s sound signals make a huge difference to sound quality, but low-quality earphones will surely disappoint you even after using such a powerful audio amplifier.
Aida Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding office setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites like norton.com/setup.