Latest trends for Kitchen ahead 2020
ModularKitchens are designed to make the optimum use of the available space Theshelves take less space yet it can hold all the elements. They boost the aesthetics of the kitchen. But this all is achieved when you seek the expertise of a professional ModularKitchen Interior designer in Bangalore. If you are planning to renovate your kitchen then a modular kitchen is the answer to keep your food and crockery at the safest place.
Latest trends for Kitchen ahead 2020
1. Cut Out Shapes/ Geo- Metric Designs
Decorating your home with cut out shapes or geometric designs is one of the upcoming trends in the world of interior design. This type of Interior especially designs for highlighting specific walls or turning a boring wall into funky and colorful geometric projections
2. Inspirational Decor
The most trending decor of 2020 is 'Inspirational Decor'. This decor is inspired by elements such as natural or artificial elements. The utmost is the natural element especially the desert home. It includes dry wood, earth tones, natural textiles, and an abundance of vibrant turquoise hues.
3. Trendy Wallpapers- With our Busy lives, it sometimes becomes difficult to manage and balance work and personal life. In such a phase of life, people tend to find instant change solution. Being the premium interior designer in Bangalore we highly recommend using wallpapers and unexpected and expected places. Places can be like staircases, dressers, center wall or highlighted walls, cabinets, etc.
Allocation of space for kitchen
If you are worried about the space for your modular kitchen then here are some tips that can help with the allocation of the same.
1. Plan a layout- You need to commit to a design modular kitchen for your home. Modern-day kitchens are not just about cooking and cleaning. They are the hub of the home and have turned out to be multi-functional than ever. So think well and hire an experienced Modular Kitchen Interior Designer in Bangalore who will separate the kitchen from the living room cleanly.
2. Know your Color Scheme- This is another crucial tip that gives the perfect outlook of the kitchen. As you have to maintain the color scheme for a longer period thus experts consultants and designers at WeDecor Home recommends avoiding all-white color scheme for your kitchen as it will demand consistent cleaning and maintenance.
3. Proper ventilation- A lot of heat is generated when you are cooking food in the kitchen. Although chimneys can help to invent the fumes outside the kitchen area. But having a door which opens toa balcony and washing area is always helpful. This ensures proper ventilation when you are not cooking in the kitchen.
4. Don't forget Lighting- While natural light is aesthetically pleasing to our eyes but overhead lighting is also important for the kitchen. Make sure that overhead lighting falls on the countertop where most of the activities are carried out.
5. Safety should be a supreme priority- Your kitchen should be a safe place to work in So pay regular attention to gas piping and take all the necessary steps prohibits the leakage from the countertop edges.
Advantages of modular kitchen
A modular kitchen is the best answer for your kitchen. However, if you are still puzzled over the advantages of it then here our expert team of interior designers provides some of the benefits of the modular kitchen that you can avail as compared to the traditional ones.
1. Attractive Looks- With the modular kitchen becoming famous among the households, companies are vying with each other to provide seamless aesthetics along with functionality to the customers. Outsource your project to the best interior designers for stunning kitchen designs for you.
2. Saves Space- For essential modern living where spaces have shrunk and requirements are increasing, the best answer to that are modular kitchen interiors, They are space-saving ideas where every nook of the designing space is utilized in an optimized manner.
3. Customized Designs- Depending on your requirements, space availability, and the kind of gadgets you wish to have in your kitchen can be beautifully incorporated by interior designers in Bangalore.
4. Assembled easily- It is nothing more than a miracle when you see the entire kitchen fits into a small space while maintaining a space for individuals. Once you spell out your requirements and budget then a assemble modular kitchen can easily be achieved.
5. Convenient- When you seek the expertise of highly professional interior designers you don't have to hassle of engaging and dealing with inexperienced professionals and asks them to change the designs. We commenced our work once we carefully examine your desired aesthetics.
Get more info: https://www.wedecorhome.com/