BEST OFFICE FURNITURE MANUFACTURE COMPANY IN DELHI NCR
Are you sitting right?
Cases of workplace injuries are on the rise and the irony is that they can be avoided. Prevention is always better than cure.
Here is a three-step checklist that all offices must carry out at their employee’s workstation, to make sure that they are comfortable, safe and productive at the office.
· so your feet are flat on the floor and your knees equal to, or slightly lower than, your hips.
· Make sure your upper and lower back are supported. Use inflatable cushions or small pillows if necessary. If you have an active back mechanism on your chair, use it to make frequent position changes.
· If your armrests are in the way, remove them.
A well-designed keyboard tray can provide optimal positioning of input devices. It must accommodate the mouse, enable leg space to stretch out, and have an adjustable height and tilt mechanism. The tray should not push too far away from other work materials, such as pen stand and telephone.
· , and readjust the keyboard so that section is centred with your body.
· so that your shoulders are relaxed, your elbows are in a slightly open position (100° to 110°), and your wrists and hands are straight.
· Use the keyboard tray mechanism, or keyboard feet, to adjust the tilt. If you sit in a forward or upright position, try tilting your keyboard away from you at a negative angle. If you are reclined, a slight positive tilt will help maintain a straight wrist position.