If you want to activate your Cash App card without using a QR code,
You must be logged in to your Cash App account to activate your Cash App card. To do this:
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the app.
- From there, click on the "card" icon.
- Press the green "Continue" button. You can also disable your card and reactivate it again after some time.
- Alternatively, you can scan a QR code to activate your Cash App card. You can use your phone's camera to do this.
- Once you have done this, tap "OK" on your phone's screen. After you've done this, you'll see a confirmation message.
How to activate a Cash App card without QR?
If you want to activate your Cash App card without using a QR code, you can do so through the Square Cash app. To do so, open the Cash App and navigate to the Cash Card icon at the bottom of the home screen. Then, you must enter your CVV code and the expiration date. Once you've entered the details correctly, click "Activate," and your Cash Card will be fully activated.
Next, find the Cash App card option and tap "Activate." After you tap it, a camera will appear on the screen. The camera must be positioned perfectly to scan the QR code. Then, you can start the in-app setup process.