Sterling silver is not a pure metal but is close and known as a metal alloy. It is a combination of metals like pure silver is mixed with copper; 92.5% is silver metal, and the rest, 7.5%, is an alloy. This additional metal makes it stronger and more durable for making jewelry and silverware. In addition, it is a metal that can be used on a daily basis, as it won't be damaged or dented. We all know that silver tarnishes itself from being exposed to the air. But you can clean your sterling silver jewelry with the anti-tarnish liquids and the soft cloth, and it will become like the new item you recently bought from a store.