How to buy a best laser hair removal 808nm in 2022?
Laser hair removal is the most effective, safe and popular method of hair removal. And laser hair removal 808nm is internationally recognised as the gold standard in Permanent Hair Removal.
Replacing the 808nm laser, BESTVIEW is pleased to go ahead and announce that a Trilaser Laser Machine has been developed. One handle can emit three types of laser, 755nm, 808nm and 1064nm. They can work together or independently, which are available for all skin types and hair colours.
What is an 808nm diode laser?
At first, we should know what is diode laser? An excited electron or molecule can deliver energy in the form of light. Supplies energy to the light amplifying material (laser-active material or medium) and triggers this stimulated emission. A laser using a semiconductor as a medium is a diode laser.
Obviously, the 808nm laser from the diode laser is the 808nm diode laser.
The Diode 808 Laser is the gold standard in Permanent Hair Removal and is suitable for many pigmented hair and skin types—including tanned skin. Treatments are most effective on medium to dark hair on any skin type.
Using the feature of selective light absorption, the melanins of the hair can preferentially absorb the special laser – diode 808nm laser.
And the laser goes through the skin surface to reach the root of hair follicles. Then, the light energy is taken up by the hair follicle and converted into heat to damage hair follicle tissue.
Only minimal energy is transferred to the skin so which make hair lose regeneration capacity without injuring surrounding tissue.
Generally, hair follicles absorb different laser wavelengths differently and treatment results will vary:
- 808nm Diode laser has a deep penetration capacity that allows treating the widest variety of hair types. It focuses on the bulge and bulge of the hair follicle while moderate tissue depth penetration makes it ideal for treating the arms, legs, cheeks and beard.
- Alex. 755nm laser is recommended for treating fine and light coloured hair. With more superficial penetration, it targets the bulge of the hair follicle and is especially effective for the superficially embedded hair in some areas such as the eyebrows and upper lip.
- ND: YAG 1064nm laser has a wavelength of 1064nm, focusing on treating darker skin. It can penetrate the deeper hair in the skin and has a greater water absorption which generates a higher temperature. At the same time, it increases the profile of Thermal treatment for more effective hair removal.
What are the benefits of diode laser hair removal?
- Safe and effective: A laser hair removal machine not only avoids damage to surrounding normal tissues but also shrink the pore which always worries people. Make skin tender and smoothly and enjoy professional-quality hair removal results in the comfort and privacy of your own home. The whole-body hair removal is safe and efficient.
- Perfect effect: Adopting advanced technology permanent hair removal system delivers outstanding results, it destroys the hair growth centre on which the hair grows. It fundamentally terminates hair growth and achieves a permanent hair loss reduction effect.
- Wide range of applications: It is suitable for hairs of various parts of the body. Such as the hairline of the face, lip hair, beard and body hair, chest hair, limb hair, bikini hair, etc.
- Painless: Equipped with an advanced TEC cooling system, the 808 laser hair removal machine can dissipate residual heat from the skin surface in time. Let every client has a comfortable treatment experience.
The diode laser hair removal is more effective, safe. Make 80-90% of the energy accurately transferred to the target cells. Controlled energy, short treatment sessions, very safe.
IPL stands for intense pulsed light. It’s a type of light therapy used to treat wrinkles, spots, and unwanted hair.
However, only uses 50% energy to gradually heat hair follicles for permanent hair removal. And the remaining 50% of energy is absorbed into the stem cells for hair production.
What’s worse, energy is diminishing and difficult to control. Improper handling can easily lead to medical errors.
As you know, hair has a growth cycle, including anagen, catagen, and telogen. Treatment is only useful for hair in the anagen phase so hair removal treatments require multiple sessions. Therefore, laser hair removal need requires several treatments to remove all the unwanted hair on the areas treated.
Generally, the majority of patients need four to six sessions. Individuals rarely need more than eight. Most patients will see results after three to six visits.
Besides, the number of treatments depends on individual skin and hair density. The larger the treatment area and the denser the hair density, the more treatment sessions are required.
In addition, treatment intervals are approximately every six weeks since individual hairs grow in cycles.
How to choose a suitable 808 diode laser hair removal machine?
Laser hair removal 808nm is the indispensable laser for every laser hair removal machine without side effects. It is suitable for individuals, beauty salons, medical centres, etc. Meanwhile, it is easy to operate and very convenient to use at home.
Except for the 808nm laser, the three-wavelength laser hair removal is with more wavelengths 755nm and 1064nm. So, it has a better therapeutic effect, especially for white and dark complexion skin types. If you are looking for more effective treatment, this is the right machine for you. Of course, it is ideally suited to beauty salons or medical centres because of its wide compatibility.
For higher power and a more comfortable treatment experience, we recommend our new product – a 1200W Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine. Equipped with 1200w big power and a separate cooling plate, it is more effective and comfortable.