5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Avoid Coaching Classes for Competitive exam if you are a schoolian!
Civil Services is the dream of every aspirant who wants to become a government officer. Civil Services refers to the UPSC exam which gives the top post in the government sector i.e. IAS. As well as all state service exam also comes under civil services exam like MPPSC, MPSC, BPSC, etc.
Here we are telling you few points which are beneficial for you if you are preparing for UPSC or MPPSC exam first time and thinking to choose a coaching then go for it. Students who start preparation from 12th standard for IAS & IPS must follow this with undergraduates also.
Students who are preparing for MPPSC Exam also join MPPSC Exam Coaching for their preparation. 80% students prefer coaching institute for their preparation.
1. Right Direction - MPPSC Coaching institutes provide the right guidance to the students as the students of class 12 to UG need to be prepared for board exams, competitive exams, entrance exams etc. In coaching institutes, students not only get academic guidance, but they also get to know about career options and right goals as per their interest and academic record. Coaching institutes are helpful in admission and career guidance.
2. Privatization of studies - Coaching institutes attract individual attention of the students as the teachers in the school must deal with 40-60 students in each class and in general their attention should be paid to their subjects in the allotted time for each term. Covering the syllabus. This makes it difficult for the teachers to focus on each and every student and hence, the students do not get proper guidance. However, in coaching institutes the focus is on learning and development as per the need of the students. This days coaching classes are providing competitive exam knowledge along the academics.
3. New Learning Styles and Tips to Gain Competitive Advantage - Coaching institutes develop different learning techniques for different types of students which help the students to understand their subjects well. Where in school, all students in the same class learn concepts in the same pattern; Here in the coaching institutes the learning patterns can be developed after analyzing how a student adopts the concepts. When a student gets to learn in their own specific way, their understanding and grasp on the subject develops faster and hence, they show better results.
4. Use of Extra Time / Discipline Daily Routine of the Students - Students of class 9 to class 12 need to schedule their day with main focus on academics as these are the most important classes of their academic life. Coaching classes are helpful in disciplining the students by helping them to set their routine. Students usually play sports, watch movies or use social media applications in their free time after school thereby wasting their time. It is necessary for students to engage in extra-curricular or refreshing activities after school to relax their mind, but if students engage in non-academic activities for longer than the required time, it will affect their studies. And with coaching classes students can get enough time for refreshment and also they can focus on their studies in upsc coaching classes.
5. Students get to cover specific topics – Usually, it happens that when a student misses school for a day or a few days, they miss out on school. When they want to cover the missed concepts, they are not able to do so as they have to learn the concepts going on in the class. But with the help of coaching institutes, students get to learn at their own pace and can cover each and every concept from the topics they missed in school. Also, in cases such as when students go to school, but they cannot understand concepts according to the method common to all students; For example, they are not able to understand the chemical reaction concept, then students can get coaching specially for chemistry subject where they can understand the basic concepts in brief to understand the topic.