Due to an extended email format, mbox files are used by many users. But in the absence of an associated email client, the data has to be converted or the account has to be set up after going through a lengthy process. Therefore the view of mbox files is not easy for unknown/newbie users.
The most suitable way to avoid this method is third-party solutions which are also available for free.
Difficulties in setting up an email client and converting files
Various situations may arise if a user tries to try either of the two methods.
In account setup
- Choosing the first email client
- Second, installing and configuring that email client
- Having technical knowledge so that there is no interruption from installation to configuration
- Knowing the steps to open mbox
In file conversion
- Convert mbox to any other mail format using manually or third-party solution (like MailsDaddy MBOX to PST converter).
- Read multiple manual methods
- Third-party tools are the only suitable method when the manual method fails
- Having an email client which is associated with the converted format
An easy way to view MBOX file without any pay
The fastest method to open and read MBOX files is to use a professional utility. Here we highly recommend MailsDaddy Free MBOX viewer to open the .mbox file in the software interface. The best part of the software is that it maintains a similar folder hierarchy after loading the mailbox.
Users can upgrade the application at any time for converting MBOX files to PST, Office 365, EML, Live Exchange, etc.
Steps to view MBOX file
- Download the software and install it in Windows OS
- Run the application and click on Add file button.
- Browse and add single or multiple MBOX files at once.
- After scanning the mailbox, the user can open the folder and view the MBOX file by clicking on it.
With the pro edition of the software, users can go further and migrate MBOX files into given mail formats.
Any user who wants to view the MBOX files without installing any email client can take advantage of the software. The process is simple for all and does not require any technical skills. For more information, you can check on the official site or take the help of the support team.