Benefits of Company Formation in UAE
UAE is one of the most preferred countries in the world for business and individuals. UAE ranks 17th in the world in the Global Competitiveness Index and No.1 in the Arab world to provide the best business space and infrastructure.
Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah are the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. The United Arab Emirates is a business destination with numerous investment prospects. The United Arab Emirates is one of the world’s wealthiest countries, known for its commitment to foreign investors. Foreign businessmen are drawn to it because of its global reputation and open attitude towards pursuing international business. The UAE, being the second-biggest economy in the Middle East and the world’s 30th largest economy, offers lots of opportunities for businesses to flourish.
Benefits of Company formation in UAE
India’s top economic partner is the United Arab Emirates. It provides a welcoming business environment as well as a simple approach to launching a business in the UAE. For years, the United Arab Emirates has been one of many people’s dream destinations to establish and build their businesses. The majority of start-ups and investors consider the UAE to be the most advantageous and stable eco-political environment in which to conduct business. The UAE is the finest destination to establish your business since it has the correct system in place for international investors, relaxed emigration regulations, and superb infrastructure.
- The second largest economy in the Arab World with GDP has grown 231x since 1971.
- Provides a liberal business environment making it amazing for entrepreneurs who want to invest in UAE
- Two major financial centers Dubai and Abu Dhabi are located in the Middle East and provide amazing offshore facilities that attract foreign investment
- Offers amazing tax freedom.
- Exemption from the capital gains tax, withholding tax or Value Added Tax (VAT)
Benefits of investing in the UAE
- No minimum capital investment needed
- No currency restrictions
- No corporate tax
- 100% foreign ownership permitted (w.e.f. 1st June 2021)
- Ease of compliance
- Different types of licenses and business activities allowed
- Easy availability of work visas
Company structures in UAE
- Company limited by shares
- LLC – Limited Liability Company
- LLP – Limited Liability Partnership
- Foreign Limited Liability Partnership
- DIFC transferred company
- JV/Branch Office
Things to know before company formation in UAE
- It’s critical to pick the right structure.
- Expats can choose from a variety of ownership options
- Option for Office Space (Which includes Serviced office, Onshore Office, Free Zone Office)
- Get Tax Domicile Certificate (Tax Residency Certificate (TRS)) to gain the benefit of the double taxation avoidance agreement negotiated between foreign jurisdictions and the UAE
- Operating a business on the Dubai Mainland calls for a local sponsor who will own 51% of the company
- Business Strategy Consulting can help
Why choose us?
Index Group of Companies is one of the global leaders that can help you with licensing and other legal formalities for company formation in the UAE. We maintain the absolute confidentiality and privacy of our clients. We operate worldwide and have various branches that can help you with advisory services, business consultation, certificate attestation, visa services, and much more.
Our services include:
- Company formation
- Certificate attestation
- Police clearance certificate
- Legal translation
Our services include:
- Pick up from your home and On-time delivery
- Speed processing of the formalities
- Affordable price
- Fast and efficient service
- 100% privacy and confidentiality of your documents maintained
Need to know more? Call us today for a free consultation…!!!