Middle East and Africa Automotive Magnet Wire Market Research Report by DBMR
Wire Market, By Type (Copper Wire, Aluminium Wire), Product Type (Enamelled Wire, Covered Conductor Wire), Material (Polyamide-imide (PAI), Polyimides (PI), Polyetherimide (PEI), Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK)), Shape (Round Magnet Wire, Rectangle Magnet Wire, Square Magnet Wire), Application (Motor, Starter Motor, Braking, Alternators, Stability Control, Windows, Door Lock and Seating), Distribution Channel (B2B, Speciality Stores, E-Commerce, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets), End User (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle, Electric Vehicle), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Automotive Magnet Wire Market
· Automotive magnet wire market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 1,159.10 million by 2028. Increasing demand for magnet wire in automotive is acting as a major factor for the growth of the market.
· Magnet wire in automotive is a fundamental component of transforming the electrical energy in the motors, starters, ignition coil, power control system, and other vehicle parts. Magnet wire comprises the following features: insulation uniformity, good electric properties such as dielectric strength with insulation resistance, resistance to mechanical stress, resistance to chemicals, solvents, thermal resistance, and long thermal life. The magnet wire helps deliver high performance and efficiency with next-generation traditional comforts in the vehicles by ensuring traction motors and belt generators' reliability.
Get the sample copy of Report here:
Automotive Magnet Wire Market Scope and Market Size
· On the basis of type, the automotive magnet wire market is segmented into and aluminium wire. In 2021, copper wire holds the largest market share due to the increase in the preference of copper magnet wire by the motor manufacturers as it provides excellent chemical and mechanical properties along with heat resistant, better conductivity, energy efficiency and others.
· On the basis of , the automotive magnet wire market is segmented into enamelled wire and covered conductor wire. In 2021, the enamelled wire dominates the overall market with maximum market share due to several factors including excellent insulation material, stable quality, high electrical resistance, light in weight resistance to corrosion among others.
· On the basis of , the automotive magnet wire market is segmented into polyamide-imide (PAI), polyimides (PI), polyetherimide (PEI), polyether ether ketone (PEEK) and others. In 2021, the polyamide-imide (PAI) augments the market share due to better performance in each aspect, including thermal resistance, better insulation quality, ultimate elongation of coating, and high abrasion resistance and temperature endurance.
· On the basis of , the automotive magnet wire market is segmented into round magnet wire, rectangle magnet wire and square magnet wire. In 2021, round magnet wire holds the highest market share due to the maximum utilization of round wires by the motor manufacturer due to its low cost. However, rectangle wire may come into the limelight due to its increased space factor.
· On the basis of application, the automotive magnet wire market is segmented into motor, starter motor, braking, alternators, stability control, windows, door lock and seating and others. In 2021, motor dominates the application segment with the largest market share due to the growth in the transportation industry, which overall enhances the usage of magnet wires. Moreover, increased investment towards electric vehicles is also one factor driving the segments' growth.
· On the basis of distribution channel, the automotive magnet wire market is segmented into B2B, speciality stores, e-commerce, supermarkets/hypermarkets and others. In 2021, B2B accounts for the highest market share due to several factors such as on-time delivery performance, better quality assurance, a wide variety of technical and engineering support, better warranty, and brand value.
· On the basis of end user, the automotive magnet wire market is segmented into passenger car, light commercial vehicle, heavy commercial vehicle and electric vehicle. In 2021, passenger car augments the market with the largest market share due to the increase in the number of passenger vehicles globally compared to other vehicle types.
Automotive Magnet Wire Market Country Level Analysis
· The countries covered in automotive magnet wire market report are South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Competitive Landscape and Automotive Magnet Wire Market Share Analysis
· Automotive magnet wire market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve
Major players covered in the report are
· Fujikura Ltd
· LS Cable & System Ltd
· Device Technologies, Inc
Full Access of Report @
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
· MARKET SEGMENTATION
· EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
· PREMIUM INSIGHTS
· MARKET OVERVIEW
Get TOC Details
Explore More Reports:
Weight Management Market to See Promising Growth of, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Gross Revenue and Key Players Outlook
North America Weight Management Market Is Expected to Grow at a Highest, Size, Share, Growth Statistics, Emerging Trends and Value Forecast
Europe Weight Management Market to Garner, Share, Size, Growth, Key Players, and Trends forecast
Asia-Pacific Weight Management Market Is Expected to Grasp the Value by Size, Share, Key Growth Drivers, Trends and Competitive Outlook
Middle East and Africa Weight Management Market to Receive Overwhelming Growth by , Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Revenue Outlook
transfection reagents and equipment Market Destine to Reach Size, Share, Industry Growth Rate, Technological Advancements, Demand & Revenue Outlook
Asia-Pacific transfection reagents and equipment Market to Garner Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Challenges, Opportunities and Competitive outlook
North America Transfection Reagents and Equipment Market Is Likely to Upsurge, Size, Share, Trend, Demand, Challenges and Competitors Outlook
Europe Transfection Reagents and Equipment Market to Exhibit a Striking Growth of Size, Share, Trends, Competitive Scenario and Industry Growth Analysis
Fetal Monitoring Market to Perceive Remarkable, Size, Share, Trends, Demand, Opportunities and Segmentation Analysis
Asia-Pacific Fetal Monitoring Market is expected to reach the Value of, Size, Share, Growth, Demand and Opportunity Outlook
North America Fetal Monitoring Market Is Predictable to Touch Size, Share, Business Opportunities, Demand, Upcoming Trends, Segmentation and Revenue Outlook
Europe Fetal Monitoring Market to Perceive Notable Growth of Size, Share, Trends, Demand and Segmentation Analysis
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475