HOW TO PROTECT RCC STRUCTURES FROM CORROSIVE ENVIRONMENTS
The Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) is a huge development in Dubai.
Ecological difficulties in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are brought about by the misuse of common assets, quick population development, and high energy interest.
Since the structures are located on the seafront. The rate of corrosion is very high.
In Dubai, RCC structures like the Star tower in Jumeirah lake, Dubai are exposed to corrosive environments.
To protect huge development from a corrosive environment, we have suggested installing galvanic Sacrificial Anode which will help for Cathodic Protection. Galvanic Anode systems are self-regulating, with no maintenance required, no continuous adjustment.
- Structural consultant - Eng. Adnan Saffarini P.O. Box 4000, Dubai, UAE
- Contractor - Zetas Zemin Teknolojisi A.S., P.O.Box 14533, Dubai ,UAE
- Material consultant - M/s. Sunanda Speciality Coatings Pvt. Ltd.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.sunandaglobal.com