The Differences Between Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning Installation!
2 different types of aircon systems can be found on the market, the residential one, and that commercial one. And there are big differences between them. For example, there are 3 differences between the commercial air conditioning installation and its residential alternative. And they make it almost impossible for an air conditioning contractor that is specialized in residential systems to take care of a commercial project.
• The size of the projects differs greatly. Most residential projects only need a single aircon unit, at most 2 or 3. On the other hand, most commercial aircon project requires a full system that will cover the needs of a big building. The difference between the sizes of the project is massive. The team that will install your system must also have enough experience to ensure that the quality of the installation is top-notch.
• Skill and human resources requirements. The skill levels required for a commercial air conditioning installation are very high. And it is almost impossible for a residential aircon company to have the experts needed for this type of project. And the size of the team is also significant. So, only companies that specialize in commercial aircon systems will be able to take care of this type of project. On the other hand, a single aircon unit for residential purposes only needs a skilled professional and a single day to finish the project.
• The results that both systems will be able to produce. The results between both types of aircon systems are incomparable. A single unit can at most cover 2 or 3 rooms. While a commercial aircon system covers a full building with more than 4 floors. Obviously, the equipment needed in both cases will vastly differ as well. The construction modifications that will be made are also significant. So, for a commercial installation, architectural knowledge and skills will also be needed.
Why Is It Important to Find the Right Type of Air Conditioning Contractor?
Now that you know how big the differences are between a residential and a commercial aircon, you need to know how important an air conditioning contractor is. There are many companies in the market, and choosing a reliable one is essential. Your choice will determine the amount of money that you will have to spend and the quality of the results that you will get. So, you should not use the services of the first aircon contractor that you find. You base your decision on the essential factors that will decide the results that you will get. The 2 factors that matter the most and you should base your decision on are:
• The quality of the commercial air conditioning installation. Installing commercial air conditioning systems is not an easy task. And the contractor that you choose will determine how smooth the installation will be. Keep in mind that it must be done as fast as possible. The longer it takes, the more time your company will need to deal with the installation inconveniences. Also, if there are mistakes made by the installation team, then the efficiency and productivity of the aircon system will be lower. And that means that you will need to spend more money on electricity and the benefits of the aircon will lessen. The project period may even get bigger if repairs are needed.
• The quality of the maintenance. The second factor that you need to consider is the quality of the regular maintenance that the aircon contractor provides. Keep in mind that an aircon system must be maintained regularly. Without doing this, your system will lose its efficiency, and eventually, it will start to break down. But with proper maintenance, it will always function with the same efficiency. The lifespan of the system will be double or even triple with the help of good maintenance. This is why you need to make sure that the aircon contractor can provide you with services that have top-notch quality.
How Can You Find a Reliable Air Conditioning Contractor?
Finding an air conditioning contractor is an easy task. But if you want to find a reliable one that can provide some of the best services on the market, then you will need to do a little research. You can find many companies on the internet, and all you have to do is to check 3 things before you make your decision.
• Check every past commercial air conditioning installation made by the contractor. The track record of a company is essential. You should try your best and find as many projects that the company did in the past. The more projects it finished in the past, and the better the final results were, the better it will be for your company if you contract it. Most of the time, you will find the projects finished by the contractor on its website. But you can also search on the internet and find more information about the projects and their quality.
• Check the prices of the systems and the services provided. After you ensured that the quality of the services provided by a contractor is top-notch, then you should check the prices of the commercial systems and services it provides. Obviously, you need to find the contractor that provides services with the highest quality and has the most affordable prices. There are indeed contractors that can fulfill both of these requirements.
• Check the customer service of the contractor. And lastly, you need to make sure that the customer service and customer satisfaction of the contractor are high enough. It is very important to ensure that you and the contractor reach an understanding of what you desire and what it will cost you. You do not want any type of misunderstanding to appear. Also, if you want to keep the company open during the installation process, then you need to make sure that the employees of the contractor understand your needs.