Thefinancial opportunity within the prefilledsyringes market has been analyzed across the following segments:
· An overview of the current market landscapeof companies engaged in manufacturing prefilled syringes, providing informationon year of establishment, company size, geographical location of theheadquarters and manufacturing facilities, type of material used (glass andplastic), number of barrel chambers (single chamber and dual chamber), type ofneedle system (fixed needle system, luer lock and luer cone) and syringevolume.
· An overview of the current market landscapeof companies that are developing drugs in combination with prefilled syringes,featuring information on year of establishment, company size, geographicallocation of the developers, target therapeutic area, phases of development,type of drug molecule, route of administration, approval year (for marketedproducts), dosage details (for marketed products) and other approved dosageforms (for marketed products).
· A detailed competitiveness analysis of thevarious prefilled syringes that we came across, taking into consideration thesupplier power (based on the employee size of developer / manufacturer andtheir respective annual revenues) and key product specifications, such asnumber of chambers in the barrel, number of needle systems, volume of thebarrel, technological advancement / user-friendliness and other distinguishingfeatures.
· A list of marketed drugs / therapies andpipeline candidates that are likely to be developed in combination withprefilled syringes in the near future, shortlisted based on an in-depthanalysis that takes into consideration various relevant parameters, such asroute of administration, type of drug molecule, target indications, otheravailable dosage forms (for approved drugs) and historical annual salesinformation (for approved drugs).
· An analysis presenting potential strategicpartners (primarily drug developers) for prefilled syringe manufacturers (withregard to likely collaboration opportunities for combination product development)based on different parameters, such as pipeline strength, target therapeuticindication(s) and developer strength.
· An analysis of the various prefilled syringecombination product-related initiatives of big pharma players, based onparameters, such as current adoption (based on number of approved and underdevelopment prefilled syringe combination products) and likely future adoption(based on potential injectable product candidates in the pipeline that arelikely to be delivered via prefilled syringes), target therapeutic area(s) andtype of drug molecule.
· A review of the landscape of contract fill /finish services providers that offer services for prefilled syringes, featuringa list of active (large-sized) service providers and analysis based on a numberof relevant parameters, such as year of establishment, company size, scale ofoperation (preclinical, clinical and commercial), type of drug molecule(biologics and small molecules), and geographical location of the serviceprovider.
· A detailed discussion on various safetyfeatures (add-on and integrated devices) installed in recent versions ofprefilled syringes and the companies involved in developing and manufacturingsuch solutions.
· An informative summary of various guidelinesestablished and issued by major regulatory bodies for the approval of prefilledsyringes, across different countries / geographical regions.
· Brief discussions of currently availablespecialty syringes, which include prefilled flush syringes, prefilled diluent syringesystems and prefilled contrast agent delivery systems.
· A case study on companies that are engaged inthe manufacturing of autoinjectors, featuring brief profiles of key players inthis domain; each profile includes an overview of the firm, and information onits respective product portfolio.
· Elaborate profiles of prominent prefilledsyringe manufacturers engaged in this domain, featuring a brief overview of thecompany, its financial information (if available), information on productportfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
Thereport also features the likely distribution of the current and forecastedopportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
· Autoimmune disorders
· Infectious diseases
· Neurological disorders
· Blood disorders
· Oncological disorders
· Psychiatric disorders
· Respiratory disorders
· Cardiovascular disorders
· Metabolic disorders
· Ophthalmic diseases
· Orthopedic disorders
· Specialty syringes
Typeof syringe barrel material
Numberof barrel chambers
· Single chamber
· Dual chamber
· North America
· Latin America
· Asia Pacific
· Middle East and Africa
Formore information, please click on the following link:
RootsAnalysis is one of the fastest growing marketresearch companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in thebio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights aredriven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years ofsignificant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growingbusiness needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
RootsAnalysis Private Limited
+1(415) 800 3415