Agrowing body of evidence suggests that using psychedelics, such as psilocybinand LSD, in combination with psychotherapy, can treat the symptoms of severalmental health conditions, including depression and substance use disorders
RootsAnalysis has announced the addition of “Global PsychedelicTherapeutics Market, 2020-2030” report to its list of offerings.
Thereport features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering aninformed opinion on the likely adoption of these therapies over the nextdecade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities ofvarious stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, thestudy includes:
· A detailed assessment of the current marketlandscape of drug developers engaged in the development of psychedelictherapeutics.
· Tabulated profiles of prominent psychedelictherapeutics developers. shortlisted on the basis of the number of pipelineproducts).
· Detailed profiles of developers of nextgeneration immune checkpoint modulators (shortlisted on the basis having two ormore psychedelics-based therapies in phase II clinical studies and above).
· An insightful analysis of clinical trialsites where the studies have been / are being conducted for evaluation ofvarious psychedelic therapeutics.
· A list of key opinion leaders (KOLs) withinthis domain, and detailed 2×2 matrices to assess the relative experience of keyindividuals who were shortlisted based on their contributions (in terms ofinvolvement in various clinical studies) to this field.
· A detailed analysis of nearly 545 grants thathave been awarded to research institutes engaged in psychedelic therapeuticsprojects, in the period between 2015 and 2020 (till May).
· An analysis of the partnerships that havebeen established in the recent past (2017-2020 till May),
· A detailed analysis of the various mergersand acquisitions that have taken place in this domain, highlighting the trendin the number of companies acquired between 2017-2020.
Adetailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projectedfuture opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
· Anxiety and Depression
· Pain Disorder
· Sleep related Disorder
Originof Psychedelic Substance
Typeof Psychedelic Substance
· North America
Transcriptsof interviews held with the following senior level representatives ofstakeholder companies
· Andrew Chadeayne (Founder & ChiefExecutive Officer, CaaMTech)
· Janakan Krishnarajah (Chief Operating Officerand Chief Medical Officer, iX Biopharma)
· Alexander Speiser (Chief Operating Officer,Orthogonal Thinker)
· Tracy Cheung, (Chief Communications Officer,COMPASS Pathways)
Keycompanies covered in the report
· Celon Pharma
· iX Biopharma
· MAPS Public Benefit
· Janssen Pharmaceuticals
· Jazz Pharmaceutica
Formore information, please click on the following link:
RootsAnalysis is one of the fastest growing marketresearch companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in thebio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights aredriven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years ofsignificant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growingbusiness needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
RootsAnalysis Private Limited
+1(415) 800 3415