Valvesonly is the largest Pressure Reducing Valve Manufacturer in USA. Pressure reducing valves can help you save money on electricity while increasing production. It is designed to control the high-pressure flow of fluids and to stabilise them using hydraulic systems. This is used to safeguard machinery and equipment from wear and tear caused by the variable influx of material. The sole stipulation is that it be installed immediately before or after the main machine. Pressure lowering valves can readily control the flow of varying liquids and gases through ducts or pipelines. Aircraft mechanisms, air compressors, boilers, turbine systems, pressure reactors, and oxy-fuel welding all utilise these. These are designed for a wide range of applications, from industrial to domestic, to extend the life of instruments. They are used in businesses to secure enormous machinery and in homes to save motors and pumps. It is used by industries such as mining, aerospace, German aviation, power generation, chemical, oil, and gas to ensure that their specified equipment operates flawlessly. Lowering the pressure Our high-quality valves are extensively used in metallurgy, manufacturing, sanitation, electric power, and other industries.
· Available materials: Ductile Iron, WCB, WCC, WC6, LCB, LCC, SS304, SS316, Cast iron
· Size: 1/2″ to 24″.
· Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN100.
· Class: 150 to 600.
· Ends: Threaded,
Pressure reducing valve is use in many Industries like:
· Water and Sewage Industry.
· Hydro power plants.
· Mining Industry.
· Power Generation.
Types of Pressure Reducing valves:
· Water Pressure Reducing valve.
· Steam Pressure Reducing valve.
· Pilot Operated Pressure Reducing valve.
· Pressure Relief and Sustainable valve.
The advantages of pressure reducing valves are-
· Ensure reliable and stable pressure for household water system
· Prevents noise caused by high flow velocities
· Reduces risk of water leaks
· Automatically conserves water when it is used in high pressure areas.
Visit here for more details: https://valvesonly.com/product-category/pressure-reducing-valve/