How To Setup & Login Orbi RBK50V Router
Orbi RBK50V router is a tri-band mesh Wi-Fi system which gives the high-performance to your home network. It comes with Alexa voice assistant, so you can play music or control your smart home devices. Besides, the Orbi RBK50V setup is simple and comes with advanced features such as Smart parental controls. Extend your home Wi-Fi network with the RBK50V router. Let's see the setup of the Netgear Orbi RBK50V mesh router.
Orbi RBK50VRouter Setup
Here, we explain the two ways to set up the Orbi router -through the wired or wireless connection.
Steps to setup router by using a wired connection
· Check that the mesh router correctly connected to the power outlet.
· Then, attach your modem to the Orbi RBK50V router by using an Ethernet cable.
· Next, turn on your device.
· Once you open your device, a confirmation message will open on your device screen, which indicates that you connected to the LAN network.
· Finally, you completed the setup process by a wired connection.
Setup by wireless connection
· Foremost, verify that the Orbi router and Orbisatellite are turned on.
· Hereafter, switch on your computer and verify the wireless network list.
· Locate the Orbi RBK50V network name from the wireless network list, then connect with the network.
· The setup page will prompt you for login credentials.
· Mention the Orbi Login details in the required sections.
· Thus, the setup process complete.
Orbi Login:Orbi RBK50V Login
When you successfully set up your router, then the next task is to log in to the router. Go with these given steps to log in.
· Move to your computer, which should connect to the router network.
· Open a preferred browser on your computer.
· Enter orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com in the address bar of the web program.
· After this, a login screen will open and prompt for Orbi login credentials.
· Provide the Orbi Login details and tap on the Sign-in option.
· It will take you to the Orbi admin panel page directly.
· Here, you have to continue with the on-screen instruction to set up your router.
· At End, click on the Save option.
How to add Amazon Alexa to your Orbi Voice?
The RBK50V Orbi mesh system is the first and only smart-speaker router, which comes with the Alexa Amazon features. Its Alexa feature can control Orbi's voice and play the song on your choice. You need to have an Amazon account to add Alexa to your Orbi voice. In case you don't have an Amazon account, then create the account first. Besides, if you fail to set up the Amazon Alexa on your Orbirouter, then try to add with these given steps.
Steps to add Amazon Alexa
· Open the Orbi app on your computer.
· Once done, the dashboard will open on your computer screen.
· Search your Orbi RBK50V router image on the dashboard and tap on it.
· Here, a network map will display, hit the Orbi voice option.
· After this, click on the Control option, then press the Login with Amazon option.
· And, Last follow the on-screen instructions to add Amazon Alexa.